• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

WILSHEREEEEE YOU BEAUTIFUL SMOKER!! Fuck why do I have to be out in the middle of nowhere. I want to watch this game :(

Wilshere has been on a mini change of form since their last game. Returning to his old self? I thought he played great for England too.

Didn't know he play great for England, glad to hear. I thought he had been the best player for us today and deserved that goal. I really hope he can push on.

I hope we settle down for a bit, because our defensive shape is awful.

Arsenal 1-1 Man City

untitled-10phuio.gif

That burst to get past the defender was beautiful.

Flash of the old Wilshere, there.

Wilbur

Banned
Best and worst of Kompany there

Does well at first, but when the ball goes hits the back of the net, he's not even in the box because he's been charging about trying to win the ball back rather than leaving it to his teammates and moving back into position

look forward to Lovren then :lol

look forward to Lovren then :lol

We've already been lucky a couple of times to escape when he does it. Not too much of a problem except for when he does it without his teammates realising and adapting, so you end up with 2 players in the same area of the pitch, and the ball nowhere near them

FUCK ME :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom