• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Kompany is such a cunt.

How any of you like him is beyond me.

I don't. Apparently we should like him because he can speak a few languages.

Well, tough. Bad performances constantly ignored and people choose to blame the likes of Demichelis instead, far too proactive instead of holding a line, and has a head like a fucking Weepinbell.

Jesus Christ. Was so hopeful he was offside when that ball got sent in but he wasn't.

Both of the goal moves have started initially from Clichy's side. Isn't he in to defend?!

Zabaleta should be dealing with that unless he's 100% sure Sanchez has strayed offside

Over the 76 minutes, City have not played hugely well. If Arsenal don't win, it'll be a big oppurtunity missed

dc89

We've asked for that as we've not killed the game off. At 1-0 we should have just gone all out for another goal.

Wilbur

Banned
Really impressed by Arsenal in this second half; City have been guff but Arsenal have been so aggressive going forward.

Arnie

Sensational little chipped pass by Wilshere, that.

City look without a clue. As I said when we played them I didn't think they controlled the game all that well, despite their ruthlessness on the break.

If the score stays the same and we beat Villa we'll leapfrog both.

Razor554

Fucking hell.

Sanchez is amazing.

What have Barcelona sold?

We sold a great player and brought even better player (Suarez). Its not like in case Real Madrid where they actually sold the better player (di Maria) and brought worse player in (James).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom