• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Need to go find that Arnie post

"come back to me when he's got 36 goals in his first 50 games"

m8 at this rate he's going to have 80

costa's hat trick 3-1

MelodicBiodegradableAngwantibo.gif

kaskade

I only recently started watching football and kind of just picked chelsea as my team for no real reason. Kinda glad I did at this point.

Manchester United is my new second favourite club

First they buy Kagawa, so that we are able to afford Reus. Two years later, they sell us Kagawa back at 50% discount.

LTWheels

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v @AVFCOfficial: Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Sakho, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Lallana, Balotelli

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC subs v @AVFCOfficial: Jones, Enrique, Lucas, Toure, Sterling, Lambert, Borini

qindarka

Banned
I only recently started watching football and kind of just picked chelsea as my team for no real reason. Kinda glad I did at this point.

Welcome aboard. Have no shame in glory hunting, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

As long as you don't change clubs.

Meier

Chelsea game is just boring now...swapped over to Spurs. This color commentator is the most boring man I've ever heard -- you can tell he's a recent former player because he would not have the job otherwise.

Yen

Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Sakho, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Lallana, Balotelli

Jones, Enrique, Lucas, Toure, Sterling, Lambert, Borini

Liking that lineup. Defence looks solid with the two Spaniards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom