• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaskade

Welcome aboard. Have no shame in glory hunting, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

As long as you don't change clubs.

I honestly had no real idea. As an american I pretty much have only heard of Man U. My friend told me some of the more popular teams and chelsea was the first game I watched so I kinda just stuck with them. From what I gather they're kinda like the Yankees of football.

Never change clubs.

You get a free pass if your club is bought by red bull though.

I honestly had no real idea. As an american I pretty much have only heard of Man U. My friend told me some of the more popular teams and chelsea was the first game I watched so I kinda just stuck with them. From what I gather they're kinda like the Yankees of football.

Chelsea is the good guys, don't let the thread tell you otherwise.

k2y91

32 if Everton and Burnley keep a clean sheet :(

Still Fathead, Di Maria and Sterling to play.

Wildcard on Fabregas, Clyne, Naismith, Schneiderlin, Ivanovic and Weimann (who is on the bench). Need clean sheets from Everton, Southampton etc.

Edit: Captain Costa - 28 points looooooool

Fergie

Banned
#AstonVilla XI - Guzan, Hutton, Baker, Senderos, Cissokho, Westwood, Delph, Cleverley, Richardson, Agbonlahor, Weimann. #AVFC

ClevGod starts.

Esch

Banned
I only recently started watching football and kind of just picked chelsea as my team for no real reason. Kinda glad I did at this point.

Welcome

iWIlOXAgUBqPa.gif

ATF487

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v @AVFCOfficial: Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Sakho, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Lallana, Balotelli

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC subs v @AVFCOfficial: Jones, Enrique, Lucas, Toure, Sterling, Lambert, Borini

So excited to see that front three, but this could go terribly wrong

Empoli: Sepe; Laurini, Rugani, Tonelli, Hysaj; Valdifiori, Moro, Guarente; Vecino; Tavano, Mchedlidze

Roma: De Sanctis; Maicon, Manolas, Castan, Cole; Pjanic, De Rossi, Nainggolan; Florenzi, Destro, Ljajic

Argh Totti rested for Europe. I wish Juve was the early game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm going to Milan - Juve next weekend

It'll be just my luck to witness Torres put a hat trick past Gigi -_-

I'd sack Allegri on the spot. I think we've only conceded more than two goals twice in our last...150+ games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom