• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colombian women cyclist uniform ...

mrXXOHs.jpg

Andres pls

Meier

Just saw that sitter Naismith missed. Not sure if he was flagged for offside or not but woof. The play by Lukaku to get the shot off prior to it was incredible.

The Colombian women cyclist uniform ...

http://i.imgur.com/mrXXOHs.jpg[IMG]

Andres pls[/QUOTE]
Loooool, I was like holy shit Wooden just posted a photo of a bunch of women's muffs..

Excited but nervous with our line up.

I'm not very excited tbh, just nervous. Would be much, much more confident with just one of Sterling and Sturridge. As improved as the squad is, today's front 3 have yet to prove that they can step in effortlessly. Not to mention Villa's recent record at Anfield.

At least Vlaar and Benteke are out I guess.

DBT85

Clevgod to start. Go set up Agbonthewhore fora hatrick and don't let Sterling play

Why am I thinking about buying Fifa ffs.

L1NETT

Sheehan sent off for trying to help a player to his feet

Fucking hell

Jordan Pickford is not good enough for the football league

Has not command of his area whatsoever. Why Parky never plays Routis I'll never know

Awful performance yet again

And MK Dons scored 5 away today. Fucking fuck. Concerning times. Pressure on Parkinson now

Fergie

Banned
Astonishing week in FPL for me.

Clyne and Coleman clean sheets.

Cesc, Schniederlin and Ramsey.

Costa.

Rooney, Sterling and Moreno left.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It will bite me in the ass but thats not a very scary Liverpool team

L1NETT

Sheehan's missed pen didn't help but defending set pieces are so poor. Why Pickford never learns I'll never know. Is he just plain thick? I think so

At least we weren't as limp as last week. Need at least 4 points from MK Dons and Colchester to even consider ourselves in the playoff hunt and not another mid table boring season facing bankruptcy unless we sell our best players.

OptaJoe @OptaJoe · 18m
6 - Only @hazardeden10 (7) got more PL assists for Chelsea in 2013-14 than @cesc4official already has in 2014-15 for the Blues. Conductor.

amazing

Razor554

Lionel Messi has scored 2 and assisted 3 of Barcelona's 6 goals in the Liga so far

When he is not scoring he is an assist monster.

GOAT mode = ON

3Sixty

OptaJoe @OptaJoe · 18m
6 - Only @hazardeden10 (7) got more PL assists for Chelsea in 2013-14 than @cesc4official already has in 2014-15 for the Blues. Conductor.

amazing

Bubutbut Ozil :(

---

Wes what player so you lot have that could probably do Lallana.
Have a word.

4-2.

4 goals from strikers

FOUR

I still can't believe it. Defensively we aren't great but we were the same last season before xmas and Jose tightened up because we couldn't score. You can see he's just employing the same tactics we had then because he knows that Costa is a fucking beast.

Tactically, the City game next week will be interesting. I'd be happy with 4-3-3, Ramires was better than he's been for a while (bare in mind I didn't see the Everton game so he may have been good there too but overall its an improvement) so Matic, Cesc and Rami would be a good move.

Just don't fucking play Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom