• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Z0NisSy.jpg

Jarnet87

Manchester United prepare for tonight's Champions League...

10636290_623433427802193_800797633321080823_n.jpg

Lewis is prepping for next year when were back in it. Probably watching Crudnaldo to see how he's gonna fit into the team. He's also told Young, Fellaini, Ando, Valencia, and Fletch that they can excuse themselves from the viewing as they won't be on the team next year. Believe.

Linius

Don't worry m8, a lot of us are there. Since I started working I've bought more games that I could imagine as a kid and there's just this shit ton of them that I barely touch and even more rare are the games I actually finish.

I actually played ALBW when it released, great game, but after a intense week of playing I set it aside and never picked it up again :/
The only Zelda game I've ever finished was OoT, even if I played most of them.

I guess I'm proud of finishing Tropical Freeze though. That's it for me in the last year I think.

I finished The Wolf Among Us this year. That's about it I think. Played a ton of FIFA though. Poured a few hours into a lot of different games without finishing them. Bought even more games I've never played. Lousy gamer five!

cashman

Banned
What's up footy gaf. New Liverpool fan checking in. Hoping for some good and legit banter and for pool to disappoint me year after year!

jts

...hate me...
how do I hold all these UCL matches

2moro I'm gonna take my ethernet switch and watch 2 TVs side by side. With PIP/PAP, that would mean 4 matches. But I don't think my provider currently supports PIP.

Linius

What's up footy gaf. New Liverpool fan checking in. Hoping for some good and legit banter and for pool to disappoint me year after year!

You're a new Liverpool supporter or just new to this thread but long time Liverpool supporter? Anyways, welcome to best gaf.

Draconian

If you go in with such low expectations, then you'll miss the true sense of let down that is a staple of being a Liverpool fan.

dc89

I love how the media go on about 'massive nights at Anfield.'
There are massive nights up and down the country, all over Europe. Just massive for different reasons. Some nights are massiver than others though, the massiviest night is tomorrow. It's massive.

Kikarian

There are massive nights up and down the country, all over Europe. Just massive for different reasons. Some nights are massiver than others though, the massiver night is tomorrow. It's massive.
Not enough massive in that post m8

LTWheels

There are massive nights up and down the country, all over Europe. Just massive for different reasons. Some nights are massiver than others though, the massiviest night is tomorrow. It's massive.

Yeah, in the return leg you might be able to fill your stadium for a change.

Real Madrid Starting XI: Casillas, Nacho, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, James, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema.

No surprises. Only Nacho and Marcelo get a chance to start in Arbeloa and Coentrao's spots. Ancelotti keeps leaving Illarra and Isco on the bench and trusting Kroos, Modric and James. Casillas has a good opportunity to redeem himself and the BBC start upfront. This is a must win game for Real Madrid, without a doubt.

Nacho is a good addition, better than Arbelol. Still no DM :-/

cashman

Banned
You're a new Liverpool supporter or just new to this thread but long time Liverpool supporter? Anyways, welcome to best gaf.

Just became a fan before the season started. I found that Liverpool had the most similarities with the teams I support in America. They even had to suffer through Tom Hicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom