• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Look at this team. L@@K!

MJIX2m8.png

El Topo

General question: If I have players on the bench (that don't play today but tomorrow), can I just put them into my team tomorrow or do I have to do that now?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1 hour. I can't breathe

He did it.

tumblr_mh9389yDis1qk1fueo1_500.gif

he links up well with everyone! But fuck me he's a complete disaster on counters, they'll target the gigantic empty space behind him tonight again I'm sure

but Allegri knows

Allegri feels

Chiellini and Asabob are there to sweep

What a bully.

When the rumors began during the World Cup I thought Ronnie would take him under his wing and mold him into a beast. I guess that's not happening now.

He's leaving next year anyway, he has no time to put overhyped players under his wing

James is good enough to develop on his own, Bale seemed to take interest in advicing him anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Fuck me, Ribery is fucking insufferable. He belongs in jail with his fellow convicted pedos

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 45s
Last time Liverpool were in Champions League,Gillet and Hicks were the owners,Rodgers was Reading manager & Raheem Sterling only had 3 kids.

DBT85

Welbeck will score today. He can convert goals in the Champions League and for England, just not in the prem.

His weakness is running with th ball at his feet as he trips over it or himself, I wonder if in the CL you just get less time on the ball so he doesn't have a chance to Bambi before he gets tackled.

Slide a ball in for him run onto and he'll bury plenty.

how can you forget Zlatan, Isla and Iniesta?

Zlatan brings entertainment value, Isla is a non-entity, and Iniesta is merely overrated. Ribery and Alba just do my head in. Who's that Argentinian guy in Serie A who married his teammates ex-wife and constantly uses it to wind him up? He can get in the shuttle as well.

I like how you guys rag on Ribery when he's arguably the third most insufferable dick in the .gif.

Mandzu and Evra are true evil. Ribery is just clueless.

Hixx

Zlatan brings entertainment value, Isla is a non-entity, and Iniesta is merely overrated. Ribery and Alba just do my head in. Who's that Argentinian guy in Serie A who married his teammates ex-wife and constantly uses it to wind him up? He can get in the shuttle as well.

Icardi innit? Seems a bit of a nob in general.

Jarnet87

His weakness is running with th ball at his feet as he trips over it or himself, I wonder if in the CL you just get less time on the ball so he doesn't have a chance to Bambi before he gets tackled.

Slide a ball in for him run onto and he'll bury plenty.

European teams respect United way too much. Moyes finished 1st in the group with ease against the likes of Shaktar Donetk, Bayern Leverkusen, and Real Sociedad. Now these aren't exactly giants of Europe but they are better teams then the likes of Sunderland and Fulham. Could also be the slower pace of the game.

Shit

So, 4 players (Jojic, Shinji, Piszczek and Ramos) with a knock? What the fuck is going on in this last year.

Also, with our starting players, I'm not sure what formation is better. 4-4-2 would benefit Auba, but our central midfield is creatively dead. 4-2-3-1 and Micky in the centre would help us creatively but Auba is worse on the wing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen 54s
AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" is ringing out around #JStadium. That can only mean one thing... warm-up time for the Bianconeri!
AC/DC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PICKED THE RIGHT CLUB!

oh shut up guys

I love you <3

oh and Icardi!

Hixx

I was so confused as to why the buildup wasn't on Sky yet, forgot about this Sky Sports 5 malarky.

Oh joy, Paul Merson.

I was so confused as to why the buildup wasn't on Sky yet, forgot about this Sky Sports 5 malarky.

Oh joy, Paul Merson.

The channel changes have frazzled my noggin

For some reason I just can't get used to it

401 - SS1
402 - SS2
403 - SS3
404 - SS4
405 - SSN

Easy

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
good luck to Arsenal for my bro Lightning

is campbell even in the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom