• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

That Ludogorets goal is a shocker from a Liverpool perspective. They're 1-0 up in the 90th minute and passes completely splits them in twain. Piss poor.

Ludogoretz back pass was even worse though.

PowderedToast

dat anfield magic, holy shit lol

feel like gerrard is turning into our rooney. match winning goal should not gloss over what was a highly worrying performance

mignolet fucked up big time on the goal

4-4-3 doesn't work. balo drops way too deep to be a lone striker, we looked a lot better with sterling in the middle and borini's movement

coutinho is playing himself out of the team. poor kid can't get anything working for him

He's not good enough. Not convinced Valdes is either. Why did Barca want rid of him?

He wanted to leave

Congrats to all the winners tonight. Liverpool fans I feel for you, I really sympathize for your team.

We won bruv :D

Liverpool fans, is it time for Mignolet to go? Serious question.

In my opinion it's time we get a new keeper.

Should have upgraded in the summer, by most accounts we're just waiting for Valdes to prove he's fit (dunno how he's gonna do that as a free agent) which will be a great move. He's better than Mignolet at everything, or was last season at least

Meier

Ludogoretz back pass was even worse though.
My post on the last page got swept away since it was the last one. I'm not even kidding, they should seriously look into that defender for match fixing. That was the worst decision I've seen a defender make in ages -- the ball was clearly on its way uninterrupted to the keeper. Unbelievable decision.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Time for Arsenal fans to call in 606 and complain that Wellbeck was a mistake

Perfect evidence that Gerrard is not a trustworthy DM in balanced matches

The ball is bouncing on the halfway line with 3 Ludogorets players already in our half. Gerrard tries winning it, when failure to do so results in a 4-on-4 situation with him out of the picture. He loses the challenge, and we're lucky not to concede.

Blatant penalty by the way.

FootballFan

My post on the last page got swept away since it was the last one. I'm not even kidding, they should seriously look into that defender for match fixing. That was the worst decision I've seen a defender make in ages -- the ball was clearly on its way uninterrupted to the keeper. Unbelievable decision.

:0

How long until Allen and Can are back from injury?

Allen had a chance to play against Villa if I recall.

Can.

W3nBV0C.jpg

DbbvUaD.png

King_Moc

Banned

When that unbelievable offside decision was called against Sterling last year, you were trying to find reasons why the linesman would have gotten it wrong. Funny how opinions can differ depending on who's playing.

Meier

When that unbelievable offside decision was called against Sterling last year, you were trying to find reasons why the linesman would have gotten it wrong. Funny how opinions can differ depending on who's playing.
I don't even understand what you're getting at. The situations are not remotely comparable. Like..even slightly. I am not at all discussing the referees' penalty decision, only that of the defender for deciding to back pass when he had no need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom