• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
When Cross platform play finally comes I look forward to registering the ps4 club as our feeder team.

Samper and Munir starting.

dat la masia.

Also first official match for ter Stegen.

Lee Seung Woo played for Korea's u16 team again and had a goal (pk) and 4 assists vs Syria.

Here are his assists:
%EC%96%B4%EC%8B%9C%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B82.gif

%EC%96%B4%EC%8B%9C%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B84.gif

%EC%96%B4%EC%8B%9C%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B83.gif

66291fa4f2d6de0e45127fa0ffdaab35.gif

ShogunX

@Liverpool fans, would you take a draw away at Basel?

I'm going to be bold and say no. Sturridge will be back by then and Basel aren't the type of team to sit back at home. There will be plenty of opportunities for us to attack on the counter...just got to make sure we don't let in our token shit goal at the other end.

In other news - Surprised that Tony Pulis is actually a decent pundit.

Why is Demichelis still playing for a top side

And why is he still getting minutes

This feels like being the only person that notices that Octodad isn't a human being

El Topo

On one hand I want Schalke to win, on the other hand I have Chelsea players in my fantasy team. Meh, they're not gonna win anyway

Yen

*Yen's annual rant about not being able to receive the Republic's coverage of Champions League football goes here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom