• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Dont do it for me. Do it for Pirlo

BxwOjvJIUAAmQdW.jpg:large

pulga

Banned
god i just made myself a beast of a panino

-rosetta bread
-raw prosciutto
- olives
- sundried tomatoes
-bitesize buffalo mozzarella balls
-rocket salad
-splash of balsamic vinegar
-dijonn mustard

what a tempo to be vivo

Sup Footie Gaf.

My GF cancelled Sky Sports so I will be watching via other means that involve Ukrainian commentary.

Which game will be more entertaining? Chelsea will probably thrash Schalke but Bayern vs City could be something special.....

Need halp gaf

Hixx

You know I actually went on sackpardew.com after reading that. Pretty tame and level headed, nowhere near as demented as I expected. They just really want a new manager.

They're right to want him out, absolutely; some of the quotes on that site are amazing. It's great that this will have no effect whatsoever though.

Mike Ashley is a bro.

The fucking Fifa Ultimate Team Web App is obviously not up yet.

I hate EA sometimes. They said it will be up today but because they will probably put it up at a ridiculously busy time then it will crash straight away.

Go on EA, piss in my face one more time

god i just made myself a beast of a panino

-rosetta bread
-raw prosciutto
- olives
- sundried tomatoes
-bitesize buffalo mozzarella balls
-rocket salad
-splash of balsamic vinegar
-dijonn mustard

what a tempo to be vivo

Put some chicken in that motherfucker
Lose the olives
Replace the mustard with pesto

TheXbox

I hate having class during a game. Fuck.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised Kun and Zabaleta are on the bench for Chelsea. Or maybe it's the homegrown nonsense? Idk. Fuck the champs league anyway

pulga

Banned
Put some chicken in that motherfucker
Lose the olives
Replace the mustard with pesto

i just woke up m8, cant be arsed to cook on the stove and then clean up sunface.jpeg

pesto wouldve been godlyhnnggggggg. ... OR a black olive spread hnnngngngngngnnggnggggggggggggg

Go_Ly_Dow

Sup Footie Gaf.

My GF cancelled Sky Sports so I will be watching via other means that involve Ukrainian commentary.

Which game will be more entertaining? Chelsea will probably thrash Schalke but Bayern vs City could be something special.....

Need halp gaf

I've got Sky Sports 1-5 but my housemates are watching shitty CG disney films because they have terrible taste

LET ME WATCH FOOTBALL YOU CLOWNS :(

pulga

Banned
can only watch one game tonight

please choose for me
and other lurkers who might be in the same situation

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You've decided fuck all you were barely here last season. Cola, Hixx, invid, wooden are the new leadership and I think I speak for us all when we say SUNDERLAND AWAY KIT.

Jordi Gomez.

Im actually ok with these kits

6300016.png

6400044.png

6400116.png

6300096.png

pulga

Banned
lol didnt even know they were playing

im so fucking detached these days, florentino has killed my soul
LLShC.gif

City - Bayern it is

FuturusX

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayern

I'm with my German friends today. Sorry City. But Bla's support of Liverpool tipped me over that edge. Oh and Pep. What can I say I love a sleek cardigan.

Hixx

That Dutch one is nice. I just want to score in a Sunderland shirt, at the SoL, so I can run to my corner and pretend to celebrate with me

My life will be complete

FIFA

EA

I love you

That Dutch one is nice. I just want to score in a Sunderland shirt, at the SoL, so I can run to my corner and pretend to celebrate with me

My life will be complete

FIFA

EA

I love you

The Wellington Pheonix kit looks really good on pro clubs btw guys.

EDIT: My pro club is always called 'Crusty Bumcrack' because lol, a crusty bumcrack is funny
Its from A-League and is black and yellow striped. I never get kit clashes.

Manager

City's chances aren't that great even though Bayern have a lot of injuries. City had a horrible game against Stoke (loss) and were uninspiring against Arsenal, are away, and has Aguero on the bench and Jovetic and Fernando are injured. Fernando really hurts because he was bought to play exactly these matches. Now Fernandinho needs to take care of the defense and his positioning can be really weak defensively, and Yaya has a tendency to not help out at all with defense.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I mean as long as we wear a blue kit im fine tbf

Pennywise

When does the PS4 club usually play? Always wanted to join a FIFA club, but don't have many friends who play anymore.
Hopefully we will get enough people to ensure a steady number of games. We have yet to set up the club. I have noted names and psn ids.

Hopefully we will get enough people to ensure a steady number of games. We have yet to set up the club. I have noted names and psn ids.

Mate remember my name for the Ps3 club if there is one

I'll be on most evenings for a couple hours I reckon

luvs_2_squidge is my PSN but put 'gaf' in the message if you add me peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom