• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibyQU2JFZE5C0t.gif

One of my Liverpool supporting friends is getting mighty pissed off with Mingy, I've got it on but not been watching that closely. Has he been bad?

Liverpool can have Schwarzer for £10m if they want to upgrade?

Cider X

One of my Liverpool supporting friends is getting mighty pissed off with Mingy, I've got it on but not been watching that closely. Has he been bad?

Liverpool can have Schwarzer for £10m if they want to upgrade?

First goal was mostly due to poor defending. Second goal was his fault without a doubt.

GHG

Gold Member
I had a chance to put him on my fantasy team and I didn't put him in there. I have Costa in there though and I took out Sterling after he failed me last week.

Which means

Welbeck goal
Sterling goal
Costa injury

So what time does Costa get injured tomorrow?

Considering how much West Ham dominated 2-1 isn't that bad.

Not sure what Liverpool's set up is here though. Gerrard Lucas and Henderson as a midfield 3 isn't offering enough going forwards.

Everything about this match is fucking horrible from our perspective. Shit. Just shit. Nothing in attack, nothing in midfield, nothing in defense.

We must know we can't defend set pieces, yet we give them away with such ease

Splatt

I used to put Roberto Carlos as a lone striker back in the early Winning Eleven days.

What I'm trying to say is, put Enrique on instead of Balloteli.

TeddyBoy

We haven't go any other midfielders, unless suggesting Lallana to play there. Shame Allen and can are injured. Can's physicality would be great for this game.

I want Lallana to come on, I think long term for us he's going to be playing as a LM rather than LW.

Allen and Can would've really helped for this game :(

sohois

Last week saw some comments that the Villa game was the worst performance of Rodgers era, worst since Hodgson, etc. essentially a load of crap.

They'd have a damn good point this week.

Wes

venison crêpe
MK Dons finished winning 6-1? Alli hattrick?

Lambert - Buy that boy instead of Cleverley and play him opposite Delph.

L1NETT

MK Dons finished winning 6-1? Alli hattrick?

Lambert - Buy that boy instead of Cleverley and play him opposite Delph.

They banged 5 past Barnsley last weekend before the Bradford Bus rolled into town

We are gonna twat them on Tuesday

i'm bricking it

Last week saw some comments that the Villa game was the worst performance of Rodgers era, worst since Hodgson, etc. essentially a load of crap.

They'd have a damn good point this week.

It's just not working

Can't get past the half way line, can't get it wide, can't make space for someone to run with the ball, can't make a tackle which wins us clean possession.

Rodgers needs to fire a nuke up their arses, this isn't a European hangover, it's an actual hangover. Everyone is sluggish, except for Sterling who is struggling regardles, and Borini who seems physically incapable of getting on the ball no matter how much he shows for it.

Hixx

Here lads after the game I'm going to try and get back into Skyrim, so are there any must-have mods? I'm not looking for massive graphical overhauls, just little touches here and there and preferably off the Steam workshop as using the Nexus is a pain in the arse.

Wes

venison crêpe
They banged 5 past Barnsley last weekend before the Bradford Bus rolled into town

We are gonna twat them on Tuesday

i'm bricking it

This might actually be their year.

I am very curious to see how they would fare in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom