• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

It's just not working

Can't get past the half way line, can't get it wide, can't make space for someone to run with the ball, can't make a tackle which wins us clean possession.

Rodgers needs to fire a nuke up their arses, this isn't a European hangover, it's an actual hangover. Everyone is sluggish, except for Sterling who is struggling regardles, and Borini who seems physically incapable of getting on the ball no matter how much he shows for it.

Don't think Borini deserves criticism, he's had absolutely nothing, just like Balotelli. The awful midfield behind him is letting both strikers down big time.

To echo LT, Gerrard needs to go off. Not got the stamina, no defensive ability and been giving it away constantly (though he's hardly alone.)

Labadal

*checks LiveScore*

iuAG7kLUBzkzB.gif
Neuer should have been sent off, too.

Garjon

To the people saying we'll still come back and win this: How exactly? Where are the goals going to come from? And don't say Gerrard pen!

To the people saying we'll still come back and win this: How exactly? Where are the goals going to come from? And don't say Gerrard pen!

The only thing to support the idea is the scoreline which we're still losing. Everything else has Liverpool loss written all over it.

LTWheels

I expect Gerrard will be much better in the second half of the season like last year. His age catching up to him, slow starter now.

Garjon

The only thing to support the idea is the scoreline which we're still losing. Everything else has Liverpool loss written all over it.

Yeah, the goal was a moment of class and a hefty dose of just being in the right place at the right time. Lightning won't strike twice.

He has finally been caught!

A Gael Kakuta impersonator has racked up almost £15,000 worth of bills at luxury hotels and nightclubs across the country by pretending to be the Chelsea loanee.

Medi Abalimba, 25, posed as the French winger while booking into the five-star Mandarin Oriental hotel in Hyde Park, but was subsequently caught by police after they found his fingerprints on a pair of Harvey Nichols shoes the fraudster had attempted to give out as a tip.

Abalimba, a former Liverpool reserve player, also racked up a £9,600 tab at Corinthia in Whitehall and the Millennium Knightsbridge while running up a £5,000 bill at a club in Manchester.

The conman admitted five counts of fraud and is currently in custody in Manchester as he awaits his sentencing next month.

Kakuta is now on his sixth loan spell away from Chelsea after agreeing a move to Rayo Vallecano in the summer.

Marc

Forgot Borini was playing... seems like that for a lot of the Liverpool players.

Awful decision making there, he really thought he would score?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That dodgy pen is coming. I can smell it.

Oh god Jenkinson incoming, congrats Liverpool.

Zabojnik

Watching the FFXV live demo ... the characters are such douche bros, loool. It's actually kinda amazing that this is the design they come up with in 2014. I guess Japan is still digging this shit. Graphics are tops.

El Topo

|OT6| Hamas with the rocket
James

Take that shit outta here. This is a place for normal, legit banter.

Watching the FFXV live demo ... the characters are such douche bros, loool. It's actually kinda amazing that this is the design they come up with in 2014. I guess Japan is still digging this shit. Graphics are tops.

I've only glanced at the FF XV threads at Gaming, but it seems the vast majority over there is ecstatic over the shown footage. I don't really get that to be honest.

LTWheels

To be fair they did come up with the design 7 or 8 years ago considering the history of the game.

Watching the FFXV live demo ... the characters are such douche bros, loool. It's actually kinda amazing that this is the design they come up with in 2014. I guess Japan is still digging this shit.

It's the design they came up with in 2006 lol (probably even earlier), but yeah, the whole "Versus" concept should have been rewritten much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom