• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

FORZA MILAN

1317113-28335496-1600lizwa.jpg

anthonyOA

Meh, agreed on Rooney but Sterling with a free role on the left/right with Barkley at CAM would be the better option for me. Ox on the other side acting as a more typical winger. All those three can interchange and have the pace to get back into position.

Agreed but the key point is none of the involves Wayne Rooney. I'm a firm believer you should player players where they are best at club level. Wayne Rooney is AAA striker who we play in attacking midfield because managers don't have the balls to simply drop him.

At least LVG has made him striker and challenged the others to fight for the 2nd spot. With 1 upfront Woy must rotate between Studge and Wayne. Any other top international manger can see this. Player players in their positions. That then allows Sterling, Ox, Walcott etc to swarm teams on the press, win it and attack with pace.

Ugh. Sorry for the rant. It's so simple my head aches

PowderedToast

fuck this timewasting but it's our fault anyway, half the team needs a fucking bollocking after this. gerrard and mignolet are not our future, as in immediate next game future

Tc91

If Liverpool score I will be amazed.

Why? We won't break down their defence, especially now that they have gone 5 at the back.

This actually looks like 3-1 waiting to happen

Liverpool should have scored by now

I dunno it's going to be 10 minutes of you battering their defence.

No way they score with that guy 'injured.' It's park the battleship for them now and I just feel you'll score.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All this time wasting, beautiful, masterly done.

suarez111gpk53.gif

Wouldnt it be great if you could slow clap the other team in fifa?

Or proper time waste by kicking the ball away

Imagine the salt.

Marc

Have Liverpool created any really good chances this half?

Fat Sam is killing this game effectively I guess.

Agreed but the key point is none of the involves Wayne Rooney. I'm a firm believer you should player players where they are best at club level. Wayne Rooney is AAA striker who we play in attacking midfield because managers don't have the balls to simply drop him.

At least LVG has made him striker and challenged the others to fight for the 2nd spot. With 1 upfront Woy must rotate between Studge and Wayne. Any other top international manger can see this. Player players in their positions. That then allows Sterling, Ox, Walcott etc to swarm teams on the press, win it and attack with pace.

Ugh. Sorry for the rant. It's so simple my head aches

Yep, all this is always so obvious and the likes of Woy and England managers before him always seem to miss out on using the best players in their best positions. Rooney as a sub is a great bench option to win a game to be fair, although I have personally written him off as someone who can win us games at the top level.

The captaincy dilemma has put any argument to bed though, he will play no matter what unless seriously injured.

Hixx

Where the fuck was the midfield?

Sakho's header was a bad one but there was just no yellow shirt at all in between attack and defence.

Tc91

I dunno it's going to be 10 minutes of you battering their defence.

No way they score with that guy 'injured.' It's park the battleship for them now and I just feel you'll score.

:lololoool

Glad I'm wrong though. Good stuff Big Sam.

Into

Top 4 spot will be difficult if this is what Liverpool can do. Not just this game, but every competitive game this season they have been mediocre

Winning the title is, once again, a pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom