• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Drinking a cup of ebola-infested fecal matter off of the back of a remix of two girls one cup set in Liberia would be far more enjoyable than this. Truly shit generation of players for England.

leadbelly

Banned
welbeck

so fucking good

and then

so fucking bad

He has the potential. That's why I have continually said people are underestimating him. As I have said, in terms of pace and strength he is really good.

That little bit of composure is where he needs to improve. It's not that hard to sort out though, he has just got to think about what he is doing.

K1LLER7

He has the potential. That's why I have continually said people are underestimating him. As I have said, in terms of pace and strength he is really good.

That little bit of composure is where he needs to improve. It's not that hard to sort out though, he has just got to think about what he is doing.
For Welbeck it is.

Jones pls.
Hart playing well.

3Sixty

Phil Jones.

England centre back.

q9K9di6.png

rodvik

Has any England player actually got BETTER under Hodgson? I mean, some of these players are actually good when playing at their clubs.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Keepers look gash from that match Quiche D:

Wilbur

Banned
That FIFA 15 video... that's next gen? Colour me disappointed. Looks the same as last year in terms of engine and play.

shiroryu

Wilshere's getting pressed out of the game, centerbacks left alone. Without an option to drive forward on the ball, he's easily neutralized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom