• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA 15 demo out tomorrow on Origin.

I notice people can still pre-order FIFA 15 on Mexican Origin for cheap(er). Is it still safe to do if you live in the EU? Or will I only be stuck on South American servers against drug barons? Will Big Bad EA revoke your code and stick fingers up to you and prevent me ever using the Origin storefront again? etc. etc.

Skele7on

Banned
O9jBR8X.gif

Still my highlight so far.

Have their been any player stat leaks?

not too sure. I never really care about that stuff haha.

I notice people can still pre-order FIFA 15 on Mexican Origin for cheap(er). Is it still safe to do if you live in the EU? Or will I only be stuck on South American servers against drug barons? Will Big Bad EA revoke your code and stick fingers up to you and prevent me ever using the Origin storefront again? etc. etc.

you'll be fine. I bought from Brazil last year and was fine and have ordered from the Mexican Origin this year.

Stubo

While I'm watching this thousands of people are playing destiny.

So is the fifa demo happening on pc tomorrow? Given that the full game is weeks away it shouldn't be an issue surely?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Destiny

"Not game footage"

They still do that in ads?

Even better at the free kick camera, the grass just ends a certain distance from the camera.

i'm hoping the PC version will look awesome. It was depressing playing a better looking game on PS4 than PC for 14. PC always looked better than 360/PS3 so hoping with the new engine now for PC it can look better on Xbone/PS4!

Tc91

4:50 with the grass. How is this still a fucking issue with FIFA? Sort the fucking grass out. More pop-up than a kid's book about dinosaurs.

:loool

Also the body models, fuck me. I swear they've been using the same ones for about 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom