• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/23/stan-kroenke-arsenal-dividend-fans-anger

michael-scott-no_zps38ab4c52.gif

Tubie

Madrid-Elche:

Ref ruined it with 3 super soft penalties.

Illaramendi was better than I've ever seen him and it looks like Ronaldo is fully fit again.

I just wish Ancelotti had the balls to sit Ronaldo more often. He can't play all 90 minutes of every game or he's going to be physically done before May.

Blackett Lol

Leicester Lol

League cup 4 goals conceded vs MK Dons.....

We do laugh, we heartily laugh haha

Who cares about Blackett or MK Dons? Only de Gea and Evans were part of that shit defense vs MK Dons. Four u21 players started in the back 5 vs MK Dons. Blackett won't even play anymore unless there are more injuries.

Evans has looked like shit though.

DBT85

Who cares about Blackett or MK Dons? Only de Gea and Evans were part of that shit defense vs MK Dons. Four u21 players started in the back 5 vs MK Dons. Blackett won't even play anymore unless there are more injuries.

Evans has looked like shit though.

Oh I don't think Blackett will be written off just yet. He'll need to prove he's learned a lot from being dropped in the cacky with the rest of the defensive performances around him though.

GorillaJu

I had a discussion with my friend where I opined that Everton had a good first year under Martinez because there was some residual training from Moyes that balanced out the overly modern approach by Martinez, and that Barry and Lukaku both had something to prove, but that I expect Martinez's Wigan fragility to show through this year.

Feeling vindicated.

El Topo

I had a discussion with my friend where I opined that Everton had a good first year under Martinez because there was some residual training from Moyes that balanced out the overly modern approach by Martinez, and that Barry and Lukaku both had something to prove, but that I expect Martinez's Wigan fragility to show through this year.

Feeling vindicated.

That's bullshit. You have to look at the teams Everton has played so far:
Leicester City - Crushed United 5-3
FC Arsenal - Won a title last year
FC Chelsea - Best team in EPL
West Bromwich Albion - Albion is an old name for Britain
Crystal Palace - Trained by Neil Warnock, who also used to train Burton Albion and Torquay United

Going through Always Sunny again

GOAT

I hope that show someday finds its way to German Netflix.

like Klopp has a chance against #tacticalgenius Keller

Have you ever played football against someone that just really fucking sucks? He has the ball, is about to shoot and you try to block the shot. His shot could go anywhere, and it's not even worth thinking about what he's trying to do because it basically could be anything?

That's Jens Keller's secret.

Elchele

Have you ever played football against someone that just really fucking sucks? He has the ball, is about to shoot and you try to block the shot. His shot could go anywhere, and it's not even worth thinking about what he's trying to do because it basically could be anything?

That's Jens Keller's secret.

:loooooool

valeo

ArseGAF, how did we play today? How did Campbell, Hayden and Bellerin look?

I've said from the start that Campbell isn't up to it, and the only hype was from people who haven't actually seen him play much. He didn't change my opinion.

Hayden, Chambers, Diaby and Bellerin all played pretty well.

Rosicky and Podolski were both absolutely horrible. T-Ros had the most off day I have seen in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom