• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
ArseGAF, how did we play today? How did Campbell, Hayden and Bellerin look?
Campbell was pants. Unless there are excessive injuries up front don't expect to see him play again for quite a while.

Hayden was solid I thought. He's got a future, same with Bellerin.

Podolski, Rosciky, Campbell were by far our worst players I feel. Jack tried hard but not at his best and wasn't his day. Diaby played okay for 70 minutes and never got injured.

Hayden and Bellerin are the positives along with Sanchez though.

Zabojnik

Fuck Inzaghi.

e31.jpg

Elchele

He insists on starting Delson's older brother every game, even though he is personally responsible for five goals this season (and he only played three fucking games), just because they are friends.

you will understand when you find a friend m8 don't worry

10/14gb, almost there FIFA 15!

Playing FIFA 15 with Manchester United.

I don't know who to use. Too many players up front and Januzaj is wasted since the diamond mid formation works really well.

Thinking of buying Vidal or Strootman but Herrera and Blind feels solid.

Selling Januzaj and RVP I guess.

K1LLER7

I don't know who to use. Too many players up front and Januzaj is wasted since the diamond mid formation works really well.

3 - 5 - 2

------------ De Gea -----------

---- Rafa - Rojo - Shaw ---

------------ Blind ---------

Januzaj - Herrera - Maria

------- Rooney/Mata -----

----- RVP ------ Falcao -----

Messi

Buy some fucking defenders

tri_willy

just watched some liverpool highlights... jesus christ them pelanties

heard sterling fucked up hard for the 2nd conceded goal

nice debut from rossiter with a fine goal

markovic needs to pull the fucking trigger

next game against everton, cant help but think coutinho will get a start

sohois

just watched some liverpool highlights... jesus christ them pelanties

heard sterling fucked up hard for the 2nd conceded goal

nice debut from rossiter with a fine goal

markovic needs to pull the fucking trigger

next game against everton, cant help but think coutinho will get a start

Coutinho has a slight injury apparently so I wouldn't expect a start. I didn't see the match either but I've read that Enrique did pretty good, wonder if Rodgers might be tempted to start both him and Moreno on the left side? Enrique has done so before and Moreno certainly looks capable going forward.

bjaelke

Kinda content with going to bed after Suso's goal last night and thinking that the game was over. Don't think I could've endured the pens.

LTWheels

It was nice seeing us play with a mobile intelligent holding midfielder in Rossiter last night. Shame he is not a few years old and more physically developed. Natural replacement for Gerrard. Definitely was good at stopping us being caught out in transition.

Problems with out attack:

Not enough overlapping of CM/wide players with the fullbacks. Our new full backs are crossing too much, especially floaty crosses when all of the opponent are already defending deep.

There is very little attempt to get runs behind the defence. Wide players and FBs should be doing this more often. Been disappointed in Markovic. Seems like he always plays the safe option instead of trying to take on a man and get behind. Big difference is show when Sterling and him swapped positions.

Suso actually better fits our play at the moment. Last season he didn't really fit our team due to how quick we were playing, on the break. He's quite good at unlocking defences when we are playing in front of the other teams defenders.

The defence played well. Sanchez played well, amazing work rate as ever. All the other senior players were a bit crap.

I've said from the start that Campbell isn't up to it, and the only hype was from people who haven't actually seen him play much. He didn't change my opinion.

Hayden, Chambers, Diaby and Bellerin all played pretty well.

Rosicky and Podolski were both absolutely horrible. T-Ros had the most off day I have seen in a long time.

Campbell was pants. Unless there are excessive injuries up front don't expect to see him play again for quite a while.

Hayden was solid I thought. He's got a future, same with Bellerin.

Podolski, Rosciky, Campbell were by far our worst players I feel. Jack tried hard but not at his best and wasn't his day. Diaby played okay for 70 minutes and never got injured.

Hayden and Bellerin are the positives along with Sanchez though.

Thanks guys. Shame that we got knocked out. Would have been great to keep the youth/seniors playing together.

Shame about Campbell. I guess he needs regular game time, which he isn't gonna get. Maybe it would have been best to let him go.

Rosicky having a shocker is a surprise. He has become so dependable the last few years.

Hayden and Bellarin doing well is great.

valeo

ArseGAF, how did we play today? How did Campbell, Hayden and Bellerin look?

Thanks guys. Shame that we got knocked out. Would have been great to keep the youth/seniors playing together.

Shame about Campbell. I guess he needs regular game time, which he isn't gonna get. Maybe it would have been best to let him go.

Rosicky having a shocker is a surprise. He has become so dependable the last few years.

To be fair to Ros, he hasn't been used at all this season except for a few minutes against Villa - bound to be rusty.

Podolski is just not good enough anymore.

Campbell just isn't up to the level required for mine - he only has one trick; cutting in from the right. They figured him out after about 15 minutes. Have never understood any hype around him.

I think Wenger's subs (or lack thereof) didn't help either - Ros, Campbell and Podolski shouldve been off at the 60 min mark.

Lightning

Banned

It's disappointing to go out but for our season it was for the best. If we got that dm and cb in then I would want us to go for it but as it stood we don't have a large enough squad for 3 competitions with how we collect injuries. I wanted us to win and am a bit bummed to be out but less games is a good thing right now unfortunately.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

He's right though. Enough with this Bonera nonsense, he's bad, slow, everybody last night was trying to avoid him, every pass went either to Zapata or De Sciglio (another player that got worse in the past year), out of 8 goals we conceded so far, 5 (FIVE) came from something dumb Bonera did.

I don't care if they're friends, at some point Pippo must realize the team comes first. Otherwise, just bring back the whole 2004-2005 team and be done with it. Rami bought himself just to play with Milan and he's left on the bench. Even Mexes would be a much better choice, which says a lot about Bonera.

Tardelli and Rossi have the same birthday week. Two absolute greats.

His celebration in 82 is so iconic and maybe the best of all ime in an Italian jersey. The two celebrations that stick in my mind of 06 are Grosso after the Germany goal, and Pirlo's celebration after Grosso's penalty went it. Both nowhere near as great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom