• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Ros, he hasn't been used at all this season except for a few minutes against Villa - bound to be rusty.

Podolski is just not good enough anymore.

Campbell just isn't up to the level required for mine - he only has one trick; cutting in from the right. They figured him out after about 15 minutes. Have never understood any hype around him.

I think Wenger's subs (or lack thereof) didn't help either - Ros, Campbell and Podolski shouldve been off at the 60 min mark.

Shame about Podolski, his output in his first season was great and then Wenger forgot all about him.

I had never seen Campbell except for the World Cup and the Emirates cup game,so I was hyping him based off that.

It's disappointing to go out but for our season it was for the best. If we got that dm and cb in then I would want us to go for it but as it stood we don't have a large enough squad for 3 competitions with how we collect injuries. I wanted us to win and am a bit bummed to be out but less games is a good thing right now unfortunately.

I know you are right, but I always hope we will go far in everything and the confidence carries over into the next game. At least this was a defeat against a good opponent and shouldn't destroy our, at times, fragile confidence.

He's right though. Enough with this Bonera nonsense, he's bad, slow, everybody last night was trying to avoid him, every pass went either to Zapata or De Sciglio (another player that got worse in the past year), out of 8 goals we conceded so far, 5 (FIVE) came from something dumb Bonera did.

I don't care if they're friends, at some point Pippo must realize the team comes first. Otherwise, just bring back the whole 2004-2005 team and be done with it. Rami bought himself just to play with Milan and he's left on the bench. Even Mexes would be a much better choice, which says a lot about Bonera.

Bonera has been pure shit for so long. I am amazed he has not been put down by now.

LTWheels

It's started:

Real Madrid are stepping up their efforts to sign England winger Raheem Sterling, 19, next summer as a new Liverpool deal fails to materialise.

Bonera has been pure shit for so long. I am amazed he has not been put down by now.

I'd get it if he was our last defender and the rest were injured or something. But yesterday at least 2 CBs (that I can remember, but that's more than enough) were available, same goes for the Parma game. Yet we still have to watch him every game.

I mean, when Bonera was available, he played 12 games out of 21 with Seedorf, 7 out of 9 with Allegri and 2/3 with Inzaghi. Out of 33 games, he played 21 of those. No wonder we concede all those goals. He wasn't on the pitch against Lazio and Juventus and we conceded one goal each match, he was on the pitch against Parma and Empoli and we conceded 6 goals.

MU Spokesperson ‏@MU_Spokesperson 1m

United announces that gloops, its social gaming partner in Japan, have extended their partnership with the Club: http://bit.ly/1prH72e

Winning the important battles as always.

"The company has seen nearly 1.4 million downloads of its #mufc titled game ‘European Club Team Soccer Best Eleven Plus."

Arnie

Can't be fucked with the derby this weekend.

We're just shit at football. It hurts me. Just watching Lallana dribble into nothingness and Balotelli amble.

I want Suarez back.

Can't be fucked with the derby this weekend.

We're just shit at football. It hurts me. Just watching Lallana dribble into nothingness and Balotelli amble.

I want Suarez back.

Surely you should take some heart from the fact that Everton are in a deeper slump in form.

Derby win's a derby win.

Blablurn

Got a lil question about writing something in an email. Is this correct?

Enclosed you will find my CV and a letter of motivation.

Is this alright for an email?

Do you guys maybe have a simple template you use? Would appreciate it!

bjaelke

Balotelli amble.

ParchedHarmoniousConch.gif

We won an actual shootout without Gerrard or Lambert. Derby will be a walkover. Nothing stops this train.

Clegg

Her name is Yoshimi. She's a black belt in karate.
Working for the city she has to discipline her body.
Coz she knows that it's demanding to defeat those evil machines. I know she can beat them.

Oh Yoshimi they don't believe me. But you won't let those robots defeat me.

King_Moc

Banned
Her name is Yoshimi. She's a black belt in karate.
Working for the city she has to discipline her body.
Coz she knows that it's demanding to defeat those evil machines. I know she can beat them.

Oh Yoshimi they don't believe me. But you won't let those robots defeat me.

*High five*

One of the best bands ever, they are.

3Sixty

Article in the Daily Fail that Saints great start is actually a bad thing because it means the owners think its ok to sell the clubs top players lolololol

fucking hell, people get paid for this.

3Sixty

We won an actual shootout without Gerrard or Lambert. Derby will be a walkover. Nothing stops this train.

Lambert with his impressive 0% pen record for Liverpool.

God I've never seen anything as depressing as Rickie plodding around the pitch this season. Looks like a broken man. Come home Rick, there is a spot on our bench waiting.

Clyne is really good man. I remember when we were thinking about signing him, I think it was 2-3 years ago, might have been the same year he went to Palace actually. Should have done it. No we'll have to pay £30m for him.

Clyne is really good man. I remember when we were thinking about signing him, I think it was 2-3 years ago, might have been the same year he went to Palace actually. Should have done it. No we'll have to pay £30m for him.

No, think it was while he was at Palace, before he moved to So'ton. Around the same time we were also looking at Zaha for the first time.

3Sixty

He's been an absolute #Baller since the day he came into the league.

You guys were looking at him for years. I was shocked when we got him, thought an established prem side would have gone for him.

pulga

Banned
It's started:

Real Madrid are stepping up their efforts to sign England winger Raheem Sterling, 19, next summer as a new Liverpool deal fails to materialise.

---------------CR7 - Bale
Jese - Sterling - James - Isco
-------------Kroos - Modric
-----------Ramos - Varane
---------------------Neuer

damn. fifa world cup champions league champions of the world 2015/2016

Blablurn

Alonso only joins the team training 1 or 2 times per week. Because of some old injury. He did the same in Madrid already.

And Sammer said they bought Alonso instead of Khedira because we were looking for a true number 6. Not a 8 like Sami who also likes to go into the offense.

GorillaJu

Lambert with his impressive 0% pen record for Liverpool.

God I've never seen anything as depressing as Rickie plodding around the pitch this season. Looks like a broken man. Come home Rick, there is a spot on our bench waiting.

Please let us know one more time how you feel about ex-Southampton players. I know I can never get sick of it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
come here girl
What your name is?
Where you from?
Turn around who you came with?
Is that your ass or your momma have reindeer?
I can't explain it but damn sure glad you came here
I'm still a sucker for cornrows, you know I never changed that
Your body is banging mamma, but where your brains at?

Nelly is a lyrical LVGENIUS :lol

I'm in an epically good mood, which as usual, means something HORRIBLE is gon happen tonight. Vidal's knee will probably shatter/explode near the touchline and the shrapnel will most likely kill Mad Max. Or give him Big-Boss-like horns

Wait that's not so bad!

come here girl
What your name is?
Where you from?
Turn around who you came with?
Is that your ass or your momma have reindeer?
I can't explain it but damn sure glad you came here
I'm still a sucker for cornrows, you know I never changed that
Your body is banging mamma, but where your brains at?

Nelly is a lyrical LVGENIUS :lol

I'm in an epically good mood, which as usual, means something HORRIBLE is gon happen tonight. Vidal's knee will probably shatter/explode near the touchline and the shrapnel will most likely kill Mad Max. Or give him Big-Boss-like horns

Wait that's not so bad!

Yurt is Nelly.

Elchele

Alonso only joins the team training 1 or 2 times per week. Because of some old injury. He did the same in Madrid already.

And Sammer said they bought Alonso instead of Khedira because we were looking for a true number 6. Not a 8 like Sami who also likes to go into the offense.

based Sammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom