• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
140924.jpg

Salazar

You hitting Regent Street for the NFL activity? My boss is going, we're potentially doing some stuff with them in the not too distant future.

Also, that pitch for a Lionsgate title I referred to pre-Ludogrets turned out well. Won the business. Well happy. Got another pitch on Monday.

Now I've got four Estrella, six eggs, five sausages and one king pot noodle. Not all to be consumed at once but you get the picture.

If your career takes off to the extent that you're in one of those consortia that bid for football clubs, we will be making submissions re: fit and proper

Barzul will be there in a fucking suit.

Arnie

If your career takes off to the extent that you're in one of those consortia that bid for football clubs, we will be making submissions re: fit and proper

Barzul will be there in a fucking suit.
Bet Blablurn resembles that fella from the Ace Attorney games.

Mastadon

Banned
Fair play to Totti but it's the birthday of an even bigger legend today. *cough* *cough*

I got a Kindle so someone pls recommend a book.

Happy Birthday!

Like, any book? You should read The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky. It's literally the best thing ever committed to paper.

Arnie

My mum sent me The Grapes of Wrath in the post, Yen.

Not got around to it but it's meant to be good.

Recently finished Vernon God Little that was a lot of fun.

Don't read Pep. Dull as fuck.

Fair play to Totti but it's the birthday of an even bigger legend today. *cough* *cough*

Don't read that Gone Girl

It's shit. Or rather it starts to turn to shit halfway through. Apparently they rewrote a large chunk towards the end for the movie, so that might be alright.

I'm reading The Martian at the moment. That's good so far.

I think I'm going to read Gone Girl or Game of Thrones next. Finished Wolf of Wall Street last night, funny as fuck. I've seen the film too, good adaptation.

Arnie

Don't read that Gone Girl

It's shit. Or rather it starts to turn to shit halfway through. Apparently they rewrote a large chunk towards the end for the movie, so that might be alright.

I'm reading The Martian at the moment. That's good so far.
I enjoyed Gone Girl but definitely agree it went to shit in the final third.

On the match, so Susan doesn't prolapse: today continues the resurrection of Jesus (Fernandez "Suso" Saez)

Suen

It will be the week Juve and Max show how strong they are. I can't see pass two nice Juve wins.

That's true! I think they'll comfortably beat us 3-1 or something to be honest.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898640&highlight=l1nett&page=75

the funniest/saddest thing about that page was actually Zabo. He was so excited to see Morata start :'( </3
It will be a tough game alright, but it's the game to watch that day. I can see Juve perhaps getting a draw but honestly I see Atletico winning, they simply look like a much stronger side, and they fucking are at Calderon.

Agent Cerci will make sure Atleti implode.

deroli

Today is the big day. The mother of all games, the derby.
For those of you unfamiliar with both clubs, let's briefly compare Schalke and Dortmund.

Their stadium:
image-164884-panov9fra5ypf.jpg

Our stadium:
bvb-dortmund-borussia4pbbb.jpg

Their tears:
2745321048i1zs9.jpg

Our tears:
news_102972hhahi.jpg

Their celebrations:
schalke2001-dw-sport-50auk.jpg

Our celebrations:
2w993c0.sportc1zt6.jpg

So, which side do you choose?

We are still going to lose today, don't we? :(

WJD

You hitting Regent Street for the NFL activity? My boss is going, we're potentially doing some stuff with them in the not too distant future.

Also, that pitch for a Lionsgate title I referred to pre-Ludogrets turned out well. Won the business. Well happy. Got another pitch on Monday.

Now I've got four Estrella, six eggs, five sausages and one king pot noodle. Not all to be consumed at once but you get the picture.

Nah I'm here visiting my sister and then meeting up with the missus to see War Horse.

That sounds top, would love to work with a film client. Though I'm back in London in the week for a film shoot with Nokia/Microsoft which should be good fun at least!

I haven't bought a PES since the abomination that is PES 2008 but I think I'm gonna trade in FIFA soon and get PES later since the PES demo was surprisingly good. Just not feeling FIFA this year (again).

LTWheels

Hope Markovic plays well to day. Would like to see him on the left again like against City. Our formation suggest Lallana as a midfielder?

Suso to score.

Linius

Today is the big day. The mother of all games, the derby.
For those of you unfamiliar with both clubs, let's briefly compare Schalke and Dortmund.

Their stadium:
image-164884-panov9fra5ypf.jpg

Our stadium:
bvb-dortmund-borussia4pbbb.jpg

Their tears:
2745321048i1zs9.jpg

Our tears:
news_102972hhahi.jpg

Their celebrations:
schalke2001-dw-sport-50auk.jpg

Our celebrations:
2w993c0.sportc1zt6.jpg

So, which side do you choose?

We are still going to lose today, don't we? :(

pls

SCHAAAAAALKKEEEEEE

Arnie

Hope Markovic plays well to day. Would like to see him on the left again like against City. Our formation suggest Lallana as a midfielder?

Suso to score.
Primarily because he's been ass in every game so far.

Lambda you've fucking had us on here.

Just seen that Bamford has said he was going to be our 3rd choice striker this season until we brought Drogba back :/ would've preferred to keep Bamford. hopefully this means next season he should be in the squad if Drogba decides to retire/become a coach.

Costa
Remy
Bamford would be great.

bud23

Casillas and Benzema will return to the starting XI for today's game against Villarreal.

Xlz1iA4.png

Happy birthday m8.

I just finished reading Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut. Great book. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom