• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I preordered. That looks incredible

Car games always make me want to buy a new console. I don't understand this compulsion. I don't even know how to drive, I couldn't tell you the first thing about cars.

Edit: Just out of interest, why did you preorder? It's not like games actually "sell out" these days.

Wilbur

Banned
Stream freezing already. Not good.

Just had a go of the PES demo. Fun. Different to FIFA. No better. The wait goes on.

Come on Everton.

untitledtqkhh.png

Car games always make me want to buy a new console. I don't understand this compulsion. I don't even know how to drive, I couldn't tell you the first thing about cars.

Edit: Just out of interest, why did you preorder? It's not like games actually "sell out" these days.

So he doesn't forget he wants it. Old age is a terrible thing.

FootballFan

I told you Hitcher.

Fucking hell Balo..

Car games are good. You get to drive cars how you wish you could drive yours on the street lol.

I preorder most my games I buy. Just getting it delivered to me and securing a copy is preferred I guess.

I find it so much easier than going out to shop for it, asking the employees to go get it from the back room, finding out it is out of stock(happened with Last of Us everywhere I went), preorder bonus(2 extra cars and steel case, omg! :p), price is usually better if you preorder early too.

Stream freezing already. Not good.

Just had a go of the PES demo. Fun. Different to FIFA. No better. The wait goes on.

Come on Everton.

Give PES a proper go.

Hixx

Well he's made no attempt for the ball... probably good for the neutral that he's not off but if I was a Liverpool fan I'd be quite annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom