• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 38th birthday to God. Francesco TOTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

francesco_totti_by_drifter765-d624c20.jpg

totti_italy.jpg

7_1896__totti07091.jpg

Simply the greatest I have ever seen and amazing that he is still one of the best performers in football at his age. What makes Totti so special is not the goals or the assists, it is the way he plays. Nobody comes close to playing the fantasy football Totti does, what he does in actual games is the stuff others dream about in training. There will never be another player like Totti and football will be a sadder place because of it.

Wilbur

Banned
Totti is/was incredible but to say nobody comes close to the football he performs

pls

just u watch tom clevz this weekend

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Totti is ruining September bros.

but happy birthday, and thanks for being nice to Del Piero and Buffon.

Di Natale is the thinking man's Totti.

I don't know.

I listened to Football Weekly once.

if they're English then they know nothing about Italy or Italian football.

Toto is a damn great finisher but he's no [Roma's] Totti

10cct.gif

1.gif

D_prOdigy

Did you like Berberian Sound Studio

It was so weird and I had no idea what was going on in the last 15 mins.

I hated all the Italian guys. I'm guessing that's what Serie A GAF is like.

The scene where he gets out of bed and then watches himself get out of bed was superb.

The sound design was unreal, wish I'd seen it in the cinema.

The fact that his character also had a bond with his mother over birds in the garden after I'd just watched Marvellous was also a weird coincidence.

So is Liverpool.

So it's all invalid.

Can't wait to sell that shit for PES.

People only PES these days to stick it to Fifa

They were my FIFA 14 team. False nine, Florenzi and Gervinho either side.

Gervinho is astonishing on it.

-----------------De Sanctis------------------
---------MYM---Manolas---Cole----------
--------Nainggolan-----De Rossi---------
Ljajic------------K-Strootz-------Gervinho
--------------------Pjanic---------------------
--------------------Totti------------------------

tri_willy

put 50 for aussie rules today and won back 120. fucking yes!

withdrew 100 and used the remaining 20 for a fucking wild football multi (step aside hiroshawn, im the new prince of parlays :p)

chargrilled some chicken, amazing

all set for the liverpool game, better set fucking things straight you lads YWNA

Totti is/was incredible but to say nobody comes close to the football he performs

pls

just u watch tom clevz this weekend

I really do think we will never see anyone do what Totti does again. Totti's style off football is reckless. He grew up in an era which favoured defences and also against some of the greatest defenders the game has ever seen. His position called for creativity and skill to unlock those great defences. Totti always goes for the impossible, it was how he was raised and sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Totti is just as good a passer than Xavi or Pirlo, but the difficulties of his passes always meant he had a lower pass completion percentage. Now all his creativity would be coached out of him. He would be encouraged to keep possession and go for the easy pass.

Yes!

PES bros:
- Footballfan
- Bla
- Zab
- Arnie
- LAM (Im guessing)
- Rvy (rip you Madrid supporting m8)

Incredible

I was going to get FIFA, but the amount of complaints I have seen on here has made me delayed it until PES comes out. I really hope the King is back.

Plus the greatest cover in football game history.

PES4%20Totti--article_image.jpg

WJD

On a London bus heading for central, channelling Wilbz

Probably gonna miss the game today but that's likely not a great shame at the moment.

tri_willy

I really do think we will never see anyone do what Totti does again. Totti's style off football is reckless. He grew up in an era which favoured defences and also against some of the greatest defenders the game has ever seen. His position called for creativity and skill to unlock those great defences. Totti always goes for the impossible, it was how he was raised and sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Totti is just as good a passer than Xavi or Pirlo, but the difficulties of his passes always meant he had a lower pass completion percentage. Now all his creativity would be coached out of him. He would be encouraged to keep possession and go for the easy pass.

I was going to get FIFA, but the amount of complaints I have seen on here has made me delayed it until PES comes out. I really hope the King is back.

PES4%20Totti--article_image.jpg

fucking aye, henry was fucking unstoppable in that game. easy through ball, almost a guaranteed goal all the time

FootballFan

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2009/02/The%20Curse%20Of%20Madden/Images/PES/PES4%20Totti--article_image.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yes!

PES bros:
- Footballfan
- Bla
- Zab
- Arnie
- LAM
- Rvy
- Shanks

Incredible

WJD

Think FIFA's alright, but my opinion on it has actually got worse since the demo.

Gonna set my PS4 to download the PES demo for when I'm home though, hopefully it's as good as people seem to be saying.

edit: fuck me this reads back like an inane load of bollocks, sorry everyone.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zazo, Tom Hardy and rvy in one list. I can't breathe

Farid ;_; and Linny has departed since Hipstergate

WHAT? What the fuck did you guys do to my Linny?!

what's hipstergate?

for someone who posts a lot, I really have no idea what's going on most of the time :lol

Every year people say the king will return and every year the peasants cry when he doesn't. FIFA took the throne years ago and he's too strong to ever be overthrown

Zabojnik

Fuck Roma.

Today's match is gonna be a tough one for us. Atalanta have reaped much less than what they've sown so far and will give it everything they've got tonight. Tevez and Morata starting, so the rumor goes.

ByiCPCaCcAALEc2.jpg

YES MAX!

Hixx

What was hipstergate?

I know Linius was righting strongly-worded emails to mods and that the other day, but why?

Hixx

Oh wait l1nett.

He got really mad one night then was never seen again. It is rumoured he was done in by a man wearing a Jamie Redknapp mask.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm missing our Atletico and Roma games for this:

JzKNwGo.jpg

we're going to stay there for a little less than a week! So excited
I'm there to attend a boring course :( but I'll have fun on the side at least

Tevez and Morata starting, so the rumor goes.
I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT!

I can't believe Max is genuinely serious about Padoin playing in Pirlo's position :lol I fucking can't :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
went back to read his supposed meltdown

some really shameful stuff from United GAF

double post srry.

Suen

Yurt....Simeone is gonna tear you a new one. It will be like Inter humiliating you....so enjoy the time there and spare yourself the inevitable pain.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt....Simeone is gonna tear you a new one. It will be like Inter humiliating you....so enjoy the time there and spare yourself the inevitable pain.

That's true! I think they'll comfortably beat us 3-1 or something to be honest.
What happened?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898640&highlight=l1nett&page=75

the funniest/saddest thing about that page was actually Zabo. He was so excited to see Morata start :'( </3

Arnie

On a London bus heading for central, channelling Wilbz

Probably gonna miss the game today but that's likely not a great shame at the moment.
You hitting Regent Street for the NFL activity? My boss is going, we're potentially doing some stuff with them in the not too distant future.

Also, that pitch for a Lionsgate title I referred to pre-Ludogrets turned out well. Won the business. Well happy. Got another pitch on Monday.

Now I've got four Estrella, six eggs, five sausages and one king pot noodle. Not all to be consumed at once but you get the picture.

Yen

Fair play to Totti but it's the birthday of an even bigger legend today. *cough* *cough*

I got a Kindle so someone pls recommend a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom