• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadal

Moreno has been the best, with Manquillo not far behind.

Balo, Markovic, Lallana and Lovren have all been underwhelming. Lambert and Can haven't had many chances to do anything yet I suppose.

I want a new signing that has the attacking effect Di Maria is having for you guys.

Tc91

jamie jackson ‏@JamieJackson___ 1m
Unconfirmed whisper is McNair may start... If so - and not yet certain - big afternoon for 19-yr-old

Oh god.

jamie jackson ‏@JamieJackson___ 1m
Shaw: 'the manager and I talk at the training ground and we have discussions. I feel in good shape'.

Hope fatty Shaw plays today.

jts

...hate me...
NOW I KNOW FOR SURE

iqY9eVALJM9qD.gif

2 was the real question
uKvCmBM.png

That's ok bro. No need to apologise.

Now, I have got to go. I've got a government job to abuse and a lonely wife to fuck.

I really should revisit Face/Off one of these days. Fantastic flick.

Walshy

Everton have fucked up by not placing Naismith on Gerrard.

When he gets man marked throughout a whole game it's like playing with ten men for Liverpool.

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Durm - Aubameyang, Bender, Ginter, Großkreutz - Ramos, Immobile

Ginter as second DM, Auba on the wing and both Ramos and Immobile starting. Could be a 4-3-3 with Großkreutz as third CM as well.

Shame we've run out of Benfica fans, I want to know what Markovic is supposed to be good at, especially to the extent that he's a £20m prospect

Time is on his side obviously, but it's not promising

Henderson is boss, and Lallana is playing well. Looks mentally sharp, especially compared to Balotelli and Markovic :(

sohois

Don't think people should be too harsh on Markovic. He's certainly looking slow, but for today his instructions seem to be limiting him. He's trying to do 2 jobs in attack as another striker to play with Balotelli and playing as the RW, which is made even more difficult as he's putting in a shift to get back constantly and defend Baines. Stirling's had it much easier on the left and has gotten far more of the ball.

Balotelli is laboured, though, I agree there. Seems unsure of what to do and not really doing much when he drops deep for the ball.

tri_willy

Shame we've run out of Benfica fans, I want to know what Markovic is supposed to be good at, especially to the extent that he's a £20m prospect

Time is on his side obviously, but it's not promising

Henderson is boss, and Lallana is playing well. Looks mentally sharp, especially compared to Balotelli and Markovic :(

gather markovic can only play on the left presently

D_prOdigy

Hendo has a bit of the Rooneys about him.

Decent player, but labours under the assumption that being a right gobby shite on the pitch gives him #leadership qualities.

GorillaJu

Biggest difference between Balo and Suarez is that when Suarez isn't on the ground whining he's terrorizing the opposition defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom