• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

ByipNT-IcAEad_F.jpg:large

apparently Rafinha is a CB now. Benatia and Dante on the bench btw

Tc91

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd now
United XI: De Gea, Rafael, McNair, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Rooney, van Persie, Falcao

McNair starts then and so does Shaw.

FootballFan

Hendo has a bit of the Rooneys about him.

Decent player, but labours under the assumption that being a right gobby shite on the pitch gives him #leadership qualities.

I disagree.

Liverpool haven't been that great due to Sturridge injury, balo is shit, Southampton signings went overboard, Davis.

Tc91

ByipasGIEAAI89Ujpg

I love doing this.

All six summer signings

The new era

Who the fuck is McNair?

Opinions on him?

Where are the U21 watchers

And why not Thorpe?

Pereira on the bench again, hopefully we see him come on. Disappointed for Mata once again but we all knew he was going to be the one being dropped.

Is the Adnan dream dead, he isn't going to push any of those attacking players out the team for gametime. FF get in touch with Barca and rescue him pls.

----

Markovic definitely not impressive for £20m.

FootballFan

#TrueFacts lol

Maybe we are in the age of idiocy, a Madrid fan last night tried to claim Madrid legitimately made £600m revenue lol.

Just like that Madrid fan that said ronaldo shirt sales paid for his transfer. Dat understanding of business/profits.

and now with Ramires injury, Mikel is the only option as a sub from the bench... That's what I was saying about the midfield being way too thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom