• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Not a fan of the amount of crosses were putting in. We should be playing through the middle more. There's space there to play.

Yeah I thought it was something outside :lol

New fullbacks need to get use to how we play instead of crossing in the final part of the pitch. See Enrique midweek.

So I'm sure I'm pointing out the obvious here but I've not seen anyone really mention it - Balotelli has almost certainly regressed since he was at City. Sure he was lazy and unfocussed there but he'd nearly always inject skill and pace.

At Liverpool he seems slower, first and foremost, and less likely to try something a bit different.

Arnie

So I'm sure I'm pointing out the obvious here but I've not seen anyone really mention it - Balotelli has almost certainly regressed since he was at City. Sure he was lazy and unfocussed there but he'd nearly always inject skill and pace.

At Liverpool he seems slower, first and foremost, and less likely to try something a bit different.
Would agree.

People are just happy that he hasn't lost his cool yet

pls understand

Blame Max

Looks like Hummels will play today, no lineups yet but the captain's armband is at a field player's spot in the changing room. So either Hummels starts or Reus is making a freak comeback :lol

Neuer - Alonso, Lewandowski, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Bernat, Götze, Lahm (K), Müller, Alaba

Spending 30m on a CB and not even playing him :looool

Buying that CB in a fantasy manager :loooool ;(

GorillaJu

Not a very exciting half. Sturridge brings that something special, really wish he was available today.

Defensively we've been pretty good.

Balotelli needs to move better in the box.

Jesus, 16 attempts. This is like 11/12 under Kenny

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Looks like Hummels will play today, no lineups yet but the captain's armband is at a field player's spot in the changing room. So either Hummels starts or Reus is making a freak comeback :lol

Spending 30m on a CB and not even playing him :looool

Buying that CB in a fantasy manager :loooool ;(

Your win today will kickstart your season I just KNOW it

Hopefully with a Ciro brace

Think Marokovic should be doing his adapting from the bench tbh, not involved nearly enough

Least it's our final ball and move which is lacking today, rather than every attack grinding to a halt 40 yards from goal, which is a huge improvement

Shame we couldn't keep the intensity of that first 10 minutes going, but I guess that'll be our game management given the fact that we're in 4 competitions, we'll burn out early and often if we try playing like that continuously

Wilbur

Banned
Moreno has been the best, with Manquillo not far behind.

Balo, Markovic, Lallana and Lovren have all been underwhelming. Lambert and Can haven't had many chances to do anything yet I suppose.

Walshy

Moreno has been the best, with Manquillo not far behind.

Balo, Markovic, Lallana and Lovren have all been underwhelming. Lambert and Can haven't had many chances to do anything yet I suppose.
Not sure I agree on the Lallana shout.

He was out for six weeks and missed all of pre-season and is slowly coming back into match fitness. Has been our best player along with Henderson today imo

Was good against Boro too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom