• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Rooney has been shifted behind the strikers to accomodate a more undeserving player in Van Persie, rather than Rooney leaning on his captaincy to play where he wants to play

WJD

I'd say Rooney has been shifted behind the strikers to accomodate a more undeserving player in Van Persie, rather than Rooney leaning on his captaincy to play where he wants to play

dis

Also got some juicy Scunthorpe gossip for any interested League 1 faces

So, for the attacking midfield positions, we now have:
- Jojic, who needs to play DM/CM as well because no way in hell are Kehl and Bender able to play every match in the next 4 weeks
- Aubameyang, who's just better as (second) striker
- Großkreutz, who might once again be just the most important player for us
- Kagawa, who's somehow in terrible shape and of whom we can be happy to get 60 good minutes a week, not even speaking of 3 matches in 7 days
- Maruoka and Gyau from our second team, of which only the first one has played for the first team and that was like 10 minutes.

Yeah, congrats on the title Bayern.

kharma45

Any of you Xpiera Z bros had the mysterious cracking screen?

Happened to me last night but just seen there was a peace on Watchdog on it so seems quite common?

Read about that and it does seem common. Glad I got rid of the one I had before it happened.

Elchele

The more I see our lack of creativity this season and the never ending story of injuries with Robben and Ribery the more I believe we are getting Draxler and Reus next year. I think both Sammer and Rummenigge saw that we need some more power on the wings. Riberys injury might be chronic.

Draxler has as much creativity as a lettuce.
Reus wants to play in the middle and he would suck in a possession based game, even Lewa is having a hard time already. Forget about it m8

We're signing Pedro next season

Elchele

So, for the attacking midfield positions, we now have:
- Jojic, who needs to play DM/CM as well because no way in hell are Kehl and Bender able to play every match in the next 4 weeks
- Aubameyang, who's just better as (second) striker
- Großkreutz, who might once again be just the most important player for us
- Kagawa, who's somehow in terrible shape and of whom we can be happy to get 60 good minutes a week, not even speaking of 3 matches in 7 days

Yeah, congrats on the title Bayern.

why are you talking like Amini doesn't exists m8

ATF487

Hahahaha Souness fuck off

"Di Maria's final ball is disappointing."

Fucking salty Scouse.

TBH I used to think this too. I'm not sure if I was just watching certain games where his distribution was crap but my impression of him before the world cup was that he was a supremely talented footballer that frequently made stupid decisions.

And now he's on my fantasy team, so I've realized the error of my ways

I listened to that Booty song yesterday, for reasons

Possibly the worst song I've ever heard. J-Lo is still fit as fuck though. Not enough Iggy ass.

Pitchfork pls employ me

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Seriously RVP this season is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom