• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Leicester playing a like-for-like team (formation wise) is interesting. Gonna be congested as fuck in the middle.

kharma45

Can I ask a favour? No one post about the F1 please. Gonna watch United and the race after. Cheers!

Edit - even just spoiler tag it.

Facism

i hope mata finds a club that he slots into like a credit card slid between the asscheeks. He's a quality, humble player. Shame he gets marginalised so much.

Sue9tTi.jpg

Gerrard should just retire like Neville did when he realised he couldn't keep up with it anymore. Though I don't think Gerrard has the foresight Neville did

Suen

Can I ask a favour? No one post about the F1 please. Gonna watch United and the race after. Cheers!

Edit - even just spoiler tag it.
Asking for favours in footy gaf? I can't wait until GOT starts and the same lovely cunts here spoil something.

GorillaJu

How much did Mata cost United again? I wonder how much they'll sell him for. Probably a good price that will reflect the quality he's shown as a United player over the 6 months they've had him

WJD

How much did Mata cost United again? I wonder how much they'll sell him for. Probably a good price that will reflect the quality he's shown as a United player over the 6 months they've had him

Bought for £37m.

Reckon we could fetch about £25m if we did indeed decide to sell.

LvG must really hate Shaw.

3Sixty will be over the moon.

Shaw isn't entirely fit. He played 45 min for the u21s on Monday so I think he'll be a sub today. Plus, I don't think he wants to mess with the back 4 after last match. Mata might be the first attacking sub which means Januzaj is fucked if LVG decides to take out Rafa like last time or if there is an injury.

Adnan ;_;

R.I.P Mata.

Captain privileges, fml.

Fucking bullshit. He not only gets to play all the time, but decides where he plays? I hate him behind the strikers. All he ever does is ping it out wide.

Much rather see Mata in for Rooney with that same formation/team.

Fuck, Rooney is going to take 5 shots from outside the box with zero on target. Take this to the bank

kharma45

Asking for favours in footy gaf? I can't wait until GOT starts and the same lovely cunts here spoil something.

If someone does that, I hope Wes takes them out.

Someone spoiled F1 last time I asked for it not to be and got a ban over it, guess it depends on who's looking over our shoulder.

Jarnet87

Rooney should just admit his best position for this team is on the bench. I fully expect another underwhelming performance from him that will be masked by a goal.

Tc91

Hahahaha Souness fuck off

"Di Maria's final ball is disappointing."

The attacker registered more assists (17) than any other player in Europe’s top five leagues last season, and seven more than any United player (Rooney with 10).

Fucking salty Scouse.

pappe

LVG is just giving Rooney a chance to play behind the strikers before he himself realises Mata is better than him there and Rooney is pushed to the bench behind Mata Falcao and RVP.

GOT spoilers: [SPOILERS]The guy with the sword will die, tits will be shown, some dwarf from Destiny will be shown, more people will die, probably some incest [/SPOILERS]

Gerrard should just retire like Neville did when he realised he couldn't keep up with it anymore. Though I don't think Gerrard has the foresight Neville did

Bollocks

1) He had a very good season last year
2) If he retired now, we'd be left with Can and Lucas as our potential DMs. Fuck that.

Think it might come in the summer, which would be a year sooner than I expected

Tc91

Reading Twitter about that Souness comment hahaha. What a fucking idiot.

Souness in Times says after a fine midweek performance vs Bayern that City's Fernando is the kind of player Arsenal need.

He didn't play.

Well he just out done himself with that Di Maria comment.

Reading Twitter about that Souness comment hahaha. What a fucking idiot.

Well he just out done himself with that Di Maria comment.

Tbf it's not outside the realms of possibility that he meant to say Fernandinho and it wasn't picked up by a proof reader. That's assuming he even typed it himself.

Tc91

Tbf it's not outside the realms of possibility that he meant to say Fernandinho and it wasn't picked up by a proof reader. That's assuming he even typed it himself.

Yeah I'm sure he did but what an absolute goon.

FrightenedSimilarCheetah.gif

iRGfHZIcLcfDp.gif

If he classes that as disappointing, then carry on being disappointing Di Maria.

3Sixty

Any of you Xpiera Z bros had the mysterious cracking screen?

Happened to me last night but just seen there was a peace on Watchdog on it so seems quite common?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good
Please be good