• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what all this farming and light shit is about. I am level 12 and feel so far away.

I knew I should have just got it off PSN day one.

Fuck off you little shit.

Never even showed he knew how to shoot outside the box at United.

He's done it for Mexico and I've always felt his overall game is underrated by certain United fans. And obviously he'll get more space and time in La Liga too.

Moving him, Welbeck and Shinji on from the bench was the right thing to do though, especially with no CL this season. Might've broken their confidence entirely otherwise.

LFyR3I6.jpg

I've never seen this view before. Check out Pogba's goal against Udinese last year. Dat bend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQJfdmc8vL0&feature=youtu.be&t=18s

Go_Ly_Dow

Don't think we'll get 3 points today, that Ulloa guy is going to bully Evans.

----

---------------------De God--------------------

Rafa-------Evans---------Rojo---------Shaw

----------------------Blind--------------------------

---------Herrera--------------Di Maria---------

-----------------------Mata------------------------

-----------Falcao----------Rooney---------

Yes we CAN!

BELIEVE UNITED GAF. BELIEVE.

BELIEVE!

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blablurn

Don't think we'll get 3 points today, that Ulloa guy is going to bully Evans.

----

---------------------De God--------------------

Rafa-------Evans---------Rojo---------Shaw

----------------------Blind--------------------------

---------Herrera--------------Di Maria---------

-----------------------Mata------------------------

-----------Falcao----------Rooney---------

What a squad. What a team. Way more likable than Chelsea. Do it. Glory Glory Man Utd.

GorillaJu

Best way is to just equip everything with higher light even if the other stats are a downgrade (they are pretty shit anyway) and buy a guaranteed exotic for your class from Xur (today is the last day).

Then equip one of the faction items and get that rep up to level 2 and farm the marks for the gear!

Xur's items this week seem pretty poopy unless you're a wizard.

If you farm or grind in a video game then you and the developer are doing it wrong

That's always been my opinion. A friend of mine who plays all the JRPGs, I always used to ask him if you were stuck grinding in order to progress in a given game before picking it up. I loved Final Fantasy Tactics when it came to PSP but if you got to the Wiegraf duel without being of a certain level, or having spec'd your character a certain way, you were fucked.

And this, mes amis, is why Final Fantasy IX remains the most well-balanced JRPG of all time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're cursed m8. In England and Spain they help their teams even if they are wrong in millions, and in Italy they kill their teams if they are wrong in some hundred of thousands and aren't Milan, Inter or Juventus.

SunFaceWithRays.jpg

FIGC helping Juve :lol we get fucked with the fixtures like every year

Atletico away and then Roma :lol REALLY Italy?

WJD

Harsh on Mata but I guess Van Gaal wants to get RVP off the mark before his confidence takes a big hit.

Tc91

What a squad. What a team. Way more likable than Chelsea. Do it. Glory Glory Man Utd.

:D

Bunch of m8s innit

Xur's items this week seem pretty poopy unless you're a wizard.

Ah, I bought the chest for Hunter just cause it's an exotic. Should of bought the helm last week.

Sell him back, pls.

It's not confirmed but yeah if that's true it's harsh on Mata. RVP should of been out.

Edit: Yep it was true.

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 39s
#MUFC De Gea/Rafael Evans Blackett Rojo/Blind Herrera Di Maria/Falcao Rooney Rvp

United subs: Lindegaard, Shaw, Smalling, Fletcher, Mata, Valencia, Januzaj

Suen

FIGC helping Juve :lol we get fucked with the fixtures like every year

Atletico away and then Roma :lol REALLY Italy?
No one wants to see current Parma play in a continental competition m8. Meanwhile I can assure you that people would want to see Juve play. Anyway it wasn't something towards Juve in specific, just that big clubs in general get away with more compared to small clubs.

Our stadium is called the Juventus Stadium. Can't get more generic than that. I'd KILL for a sponsor name. Would at least bring in some revenue.

Although we were rumoured to be sponsored by Ryanair at one point, so I guess that might be all for the best.

GorillaJu

That's always been my opinion. A friend of mine who plays all the JRPGs, I always used to ask him if you were stuck grinding in order to progress in a given game before picking it up. I loved Final Fantasy Tactics when it came to PSP but if you got to the Wiegraf duel without being of a certain level, or having spec'd your character a certain way, you were fucked.

And this, mes amis, is why Final Fantasy IX remains the most well-balanced JRPG of all time.

Well the thing is that Destiny, for example, is a game where grinding has no real purpose. The base game is just fun to play, PvP, PVE, whatever. You gain experience, gear, whatever just through enjoying the game and that's how it should be. If you feel like you're "grinding" you're doing it wrong. I turn on the game and play because it's got a great game feel. Fun combat, and I love the PvP. MMOs aren't fun to play for me, so it feels like grinding.

Tc91

LvG: "I was not so satisfied with Rooney as a striker and Mata as a midfielder that is why I changed it."

"I have played Rooney as a striker, before Falcao came, but he thinks his best position is behind."

R.I.P Mata.

Captain privileges, fml.

Suen

Our stadium is called the Juventus Stadium. Can't get more generic than that. I'd KILL for a sponsor name. Would at least bring in some revenue.

Although we were rumoured to be sponsored by Ryanair at one point, so I guess that might be all for the best.
Ryanair Stadium? fade pls.

Well the thing is that Destiny, for example, is a game where grinding has no real purpose. The base game is just fun to play, PvP, PVE, whatever. You gain experience, gear, whatever just through enjoying the game and that's how it should be. If you feel like you're "grinding" you're doing it wrong. I turn on the game and play because it's got a great game feel. Fun combat, and I love the PvP. MMOs aren't fun to play for me, so it feels like grinding.

True, also why I've never played an MMO since the entire impetus is loot and levelling rather than story. At least Diablo pretends its story is important.

qindarka

Banned
Imagine what we could have had:

.............Costa.....Ivanovic
Hazard...........Mata...........Schurrle
...............Matic.......Fabregas
.....Azpilicueta...Terry....Cahill..
........................Courtois

We'd lose every game 4-3.

Empty

with that formation i hope rooney doesn't just futz around between the lines and helps overload with di maria down the left. rvp is pretty good at peeling wide.

Exor will just use one of their companies if they ever decide to have a sponsor name.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

It will be Jeep Stadium or something equally as bukkake/humiliating

GorillaJu

Good luck tonight Utd bros. You were all really kind and gracious during our darkest hour last night so I just want to return the best wishes and show equal encouragement. I mean that honestly.

with that formation i hope rooney doesn't just futz around between the lines and helps overload with di maria down the left. rvp is pretty good at peeling wide.

He'll come short to slow down the play, hit the occasional spectacular long ball out to the right wing, lose the ball at least three times under pressure and score one or two goals from nowhere. <3

Gaal doesn't like him.

People said the same about Rafael. He was just injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom