• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

Really? loool.

I found news articles from 2010, 2013 and 2014. It's not going to happen. Pretty funny actually to look at the rumors and predictions from years ago, such as countless "Why Arsenal will win Premier League this season".

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Back just in time! We better win tonight ffs. I gave up too much to be here watching..

No Morata?? Ahahahahahaha

Yurt, Zabo, Italian papers talking about you guys wanting to buy Gignac?

25mil pls
If he's shit and no one wants him, then yes our interest is genuine

nitewulf

Not sure what game you guys were watching, but Ozil was great today, Spurs were just really good defensively, and we were sloppy in defense and passing in the first half.

Blablurn

tumblr_nckh35l2Ko1sr12a0o1_500.jpg

Dat Xabi

We're going to get destroyed in CL this week, aren't we? I know Allegri has been talking about how its early in the season and as much squad rotation isn't necessary, but give me a break. Llorente clearly isn't in form and we need to get Morata going.

guleed93

Neo Member
he has not done it in the last 10 years. In the previous 8 he only did need to because the team could match up well against anyone.

Those past arsenal teams were filled with giants. Imagine you're running and you see Vieira, Sol, Lauren, Petit etc. That's frightening lol.

Zabojnik

We're going to get destroyed in CL this week, aren't we? I know Allegri has been talking about how its early in the season and as much squad rotation isn't necessary, but give me a break. Llorente clearly isn't in form and we need to get Morata going.

Who cares. Roma already won the scudetto, let's just have fun! <3

He was shit at Roma. Let's see how he does in Europe against the big boys.

He wanted to create an italian Barca overnight. It doesn't work that way, unfortunately. :)

I think it's time someone said it.

Luis Enrique is a tactical genius.

You're being facetious obviously
hopefully
, but I need to see them in the CL, and in El Clasicos/matches against the likes of Atletico, Valencia and Sevilla.

The teams they've played against in La Liga have been basically brute-forced as far as I can tell, simply overpowered by the superior personnel Barca have at their disposal

No doubt he's made them much more solid and defensively sound, but I expect they'd have won these fixtures with most decent managers

Was really looking forward to next week against Everton, but turns out I'll miss the second half of the match. Hopefully we're 7-0 up by the end of the first.

Ogbonna thinks this is a home match. That shot ended up at the Juventus Stadium. Chiellini, Ogbonna, and Bonucci should not be allowed to shoot except with their head. Only Caceres of our defenders has a decent shot. And Bonucci is actually pretty good with the ball, making his atrocious shooting all the more surprising.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Btw The Maze Runner was genuinely better and way more interesting than The Hunger Games :lol

I'm not saying it's good, but it's better.

FootballFan

You're being facetious obviously
hopefully
, but I need to see them in the CL, and in El Clasicos/matches against the likes of Atletico, Valencia and Sevilla.

The teams they've played against in La Liga have been basically brute-forced as far as I can tell, simply overpowered by the superior personnel Barca have at their disposal

No doubt he's made them much more solid and defensively sound, but I expect they'd have won these fixtures with most decent managers

Bilbao and Villarreal(away) are pretty tough teams imo

Just admit it. Balo was a mistake signing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ogbonna thinks this is a home match. That shot ended up at the Juventus Stadium. Chiellini, Ogbonna, and Bonucci should not be allowed to shoot except with their head. Only Caceres of our defenders has a decent shot. And Bonucci is actually pretty good with the ball, making his atrocious shooting all the more surprising.

Why the fuck do they keep shooting fucking hell it really boils my blood

Bilbao and Villarreal(away) are pretty tough teams imo

Just admit it. Balo was a mistake signing.

If we didn't have Balotelli, we'd have Lambert/Borini

There is fuck all on the market for backup strikers, even more so when the Remy move collapsed :(

Is Villareal still a tough game? Whenever I watch them they seem like a decent team, but the gulf between them and the top 4 is huge. Got vague recollections of them picking up a result or two against the top 4 last season though.

Scum

BBC said:
When asked if Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta would be fit for the Champions League game on Wednesday: "No chance. If it is a muscular problem I don' t see how they can be fit in five or six days time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom