• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he'd be at Liverpool by now.

Those cunts held him hostage for the situations where both Robben and Ribery are unavailable.

What a waste of potential. He should have pushed for a move, he's fucked at the moment. He has to impress on the odd occasion he plays in order to keep his place, so he tries way too hard to do something spectacular and impress on an individual level. Therefore, he makes the wrong decision constantly and plays more selfishly than he would if he just felt like any other cog in the team.

He should have been our's.

FootballFan

Those cunts held him hostage for the situations where both Robben and Ribery are unavailable.

What a waste of potential. He should have pushed for a move, he's fucked at the moment. He has to impress on the odd occasion he plays in order to keep his place, so he tries way too hard to do something spectacular and impress on an individual level. Therefore, he makes the wrong decision constantly and plays more selfishly than he would if he just felt like any other cog in the team.

i think Shaqiri, Eto'o/Remy, Moreno, a CB and a mid(neither from Southampton) would have been so perfect.

YNWA

Razor554

2hbk9skcgyl7pu90q922.jpg

and in 6 or so years its gun be Neymar and Lee

F*ck, still buzzing over that Leicester win for Palace. Now it feels we really have settled down after that shit storm that Pulis started for us. I felt ill that day when the rumours about him leaving started, and I was following all the insiders up until I read about Parish "this not Crystal F*cking Pulis" comment. But after the Everton game and todays win, it feels good to support the club again :).

You people worried about CL or no CL, or a title or no title, should try supporting a club like this.

Kinda feel that we actually have a really descent team now, with our centre backs, our midfield trio of Jedinak/Ledley/McArthur, and our wingers. Not safe by any means already, but it's definitely the best start we've made in in the PL as long as I've supported the club. :)

El Topo

To be fair the rumored offers for Shaqiri were laughable though. What was one of the rumors? £14.2m? €19m? Liverpool, please.

Atalanta has such a terrible pitch. Not that we need excuses for our shitty play, but everyone is falling flat on their ass.

Edit: Tevez scores the UGLIEST goal of his career.

i think Shaqiri, Eto'o/Remy, Moreno, a CB and a mid(neither from Southampton) would have been so perfect.

YNWA

Remy definitely, Eto'o no, Shaqiri yes, think Lovren and Lallana could come good. Don't think either will be '£20m players' but we'll see. Lovren and Lallana were good today, would like Lallana to be more direct though.

In hindsight Schneiderlin would have probably been a better buy than either of them, since we were hellbent on raiding Southampton anyway :p

worked out well so far

Moreno is boss

Sounds like Adnan ;_;

thought we played better today than in our frustrating 0-0's at home we could have won last season. Still frustrating that we didn't take chances. Vergini looks better at cb and Jones linked up well with Buckley and Ricky when he came on. Could have done with Rodwell getting forward more but the game just seemed to pass him by. Cattermole and Larsson were good but they have been for most of the season anyway.

Is Deadly Premonition the best bad game of all time?

it's pretty great

Zabojnik

Atalanta has such a terrible pitch. Not that we need excuses for our shitty play, but everyone is falling flat on their ass.

Edit: Tevez scores the UGLIEST goal of his career.

I rather like how we're combining up front. We've been a bit messy, but Tevez - Vidal - Llorente are combining quite well.

FootballFan

thought we played better today than in our frustrating 0-0's at home we could have won last season. Still frustrating that we didn't take chances. Vergini looks better at cb and Jones linked up well with Buckley and Ricky when he came on. Could have done with Rodwell getting forward more but the game just seemed to pass him by. Cattermole and Larsson were good but they have been for most of the season anyway.

it's pretty great

Welcome

who do you support?

FootballFan

No idea why but Schweini was in Rome today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Byj8AbSIIAAWQEG.jpg:large[MG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Byj8AYrIMAExeaf.jpg:large

Second pic looks like De Rossi is speaking German to him and Schweini is all "this guy's german is shiiiiit"

You think that is what is happening Bla?

Facism

Gold Member
A very awesome longtime mate that i haven't seen for years gifted me Diablo 3 PS4 for my birthday today.

The truest of mandems. Guess i'll have to grab my ps4 a little earlier than i expected :3 :3

FootballFan

A very awesome longtime mate that i haven't seen for years gifted me Diablo 3 PS4 for my birthday today.

The truest of mandems. Guess i'll have to grab my ps4 a little earlier than i expected :3 :3

that is a gr8 m8.

That game costs under £180 too.

nice.

Ogbonna nearly fucked himself. And no Barzagli, Caceres, or even Marrone.

Can we fucking play with 2 CBs now, Allegri you fucking piece of shit?

Scum

BBC said:
"If I was Joe Hart and I'm not back in the Man City team soon I'd look to move in January. If you're not playing, you're not first choice for your team, you cannot be first choice for your country.
"It's harsh on Hart, who has played very, very well this season. But if he doesn't play on Tuesday against Roma then it's clear he's not being rested, he's been dropped."

Savage, pls. Go back to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom