• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday is going to be so fun. That Sporting fan two weeks ago (dude with the Nani avatar) raged so hard at Sporting throwing the game against Maribor... should be hilarious to see them play Chelsea.

Tuesday is going to be so fun. That Sporting fan two weeks ago (dude with the Nani avatar) raged so hard at Sporting throwing the game against Maribor... should be hilarious to see them play Chelsea.

I expect a defeat so anything else will be an excellent result. Drawing against Maribor was a fucking embarrassment, they would probably fight for maintenance in the Portuguese League.

Blablurn

ByjbvAWIQAEI3TG.jpg

Keller broke Klopp

VILx3pm.jpg

ATF487

That is terrible. I spent 30 quid Friday night and now I'm struggling to pay for my travel this week :lol.

London's great, but prices for shit are mind boggling.

What's the job market like in that London? Or some of the other major cities?

I always thought I'd prefer living in the UK to the US, but I think I'd have to move there on a prayer and hope someone hires me for a livable wage. I just took a look at gumtree and there are some jobs asking for previous experience in finance/accountancy that are only paying 17k to 21k (in pounds). That's shit.

Meier

Really can't see anything but relegation for Burnley. Think they'll do well to get to 20 points tbh.
Ownership decided to use this trip to the Prem as a little cash bonus and not spend a dime basically. Have to look at what Hull, Soton and others have done and spend some cash if you want to stay up. Hell, Leicester's purchase of Ulloa cost probably double what Burnley have spent.

confuziz

Banned
Confuziz, what happened to Marzo and Sinkgraven? I see they got a card in the same minute.

Well it was really silly. A freekick went wrong, so Maher went to countermode and he passed the ball, got tackled by sinkgraven, but the counter continued and Marzo was the last defender and he tackled Jozefsoon so...yeah one red and one yellow.

Linius

Well it was really silly. A freekick went wrong, so Maher went to countermode and he passed the ball, got tackled by sinkgraven, but the counter continued and Marzo was the last defender and he tackled Jozefsoon so...yeah one red and one yellow.

Oh well, too bad then.

Guess PSV will bag it then in the second half. I remember the 0-5 in Friesland from a few years back when their goalie got red rather quickly in the game.

EDIT

Lol, there's a little red card above the score now.

That Jagielka Missile

Woof!

ZLzksMk.gif

I hope you like this gif

LvGs speech about Giggs is giving me mixed emotions.

I love Giggs.

And I love the Genius God I do love him he's nuts.

But it basically confirms is the next manager which I guess we already knew but it's still sad.

LvGs speech about Giggs is giving me mixed emotions.

I love Giggs.

And I love the Genius God I do love him he's nuts.

But it basically confirms is the next manager which I guess we already knew but it's still sad.

Giggs will be a fucking disaster of a manager and I want to physically hit people that believe otherwise.

Damn, I'm probably gonna miss our match next week cos it's Eid which means the next time I see United play it will have been 22 days.

That's ridiculous.

leadbelly

Banned
Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph, 24, has yet to sign a new contract at the club, with Arsenal and Everton mulling over making a move for the new England star. (Sunday Mirror)

I'd like to see Delph move to a bigger club. The more English players playing at the absolute top level the better. I reckon he could step up.

I also think that the sort of prices being rumoured for Ronaldo aren't worth it. He is still a great player, It's just that. if he did decide to go back to United next season, he would be in his 30s. I think United would be better off using that money to invest in young talented players.

In other news... A hoax site claiming that Emma Watson nude photos would be leaked after a countdown eventually redirected to the site 'rantic' with a campaign to shut down 4chan.

This is now what is left of rantic
http://www.rantic.com/

Suen

wow looks like I missed some crazy stuff in Serie A:

Milan drawing with Cesena?
Torino avoiding a loss against Fiore?

Inter losing to Cagliari 1-4 in fucking San Siro? Did someone follow that game? A short summary of it would be nice.

faridmon

Rather than buy Delph I would rather spend that money by demoting Jagielka and Distin and maybe play them regularly in U-21s. I hear they need defenders!

Both of them have just been reduced to Championship level players!

Batongen

Banned
wow looks like I missed some crazy stuff in Serie A:

Milan drawing with Cesena?
Torino avoiding a loss against Fiore?

Inter losing to Cagliari 1-4 in fucking San Siro? Did someone follow that game? A short summary of it would be nice.

Ekdal hat-trick Vidic schooled. One of them unheard of before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom