• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hope Roma are out of the CL and Serie A race by Jan - but they'll probably still be in both.

It will be hard to get Strootlord out of there otherwise. We need him cos our midfield is still pretty poor depth wise. Herrera might be out and now we are looking at Fletcher or Pereira to fill in, possibly Januzaj out of position. Not good.

Also Strootlord resolves the "next United captain" issue too. He's basically Van Gaal's karate kid.

Unfortunately though it will be counted come the end of the season.

I'm afraid the league does.

ihk3a3Ur2ufra.gif

Phlebas

Banned
Shooting is a bit weird in FIFA 15 I admit, but the rest I don't mind because I hated FIFA 14 when I started but I had fun playing it with friends anyways.

If no one I knew had it, I wouldn't get it.

Salvadora

You guys are all kind of cunts for questioning this or making fun of it. It's absolutely none of your business.
I think most people's exposure of this has been of Quiche buying people PS4s and then subsequent jokes about where he gets his income.

Didn't know he was disabled.

bobito

Banned
I think most people's exposure of this has been of Quiche buying people PS4s and then subsequent jokes about where he gets his income.

Didn't know he was disabled.

I didn't know he was disabled, just saw a post pages ago saying he was a benefit cheat. How is anyone supposed to know what's true and what is bullshit given how much crap is posted.

That said, sorry quiche for any offence I have caused

operon

I didn't know he was disabled, just saw a post pages ago saying he was a benefit cheat. How is anyone supposed to know what's true and what is bullshit given how much crap is posted.

That said, sorry quiche for any offence I have caused
This is footy gaf 99% of the time it's banter.

Arnie

Yop, FIFA is on Ebay now. Good Bye you asshole. Hello DriveClub.
I'll sell it as soon as something half decent comes out. Probably GTA.

It's just not very good. Tried the PES demo again and that isn't that great either. Still very directed and on rails and the referees are non-existent.

I'm a cunt for asking if he's got a job?

I didn't even mention you, was mostly at bobito poking fun of him being a cheat. But yeah, your posts are also kind of cuntish, seeing as you just learnt he was on benefits after freewheelings post and still keep asking what he does for a living. Maybe I'm crazy but him not answering the first 10 times you asked in the thread, should probably give you a hint that it's none of your business.

Blablurn

I'll sell it as soon as something half decent comes out. Probably GTA.

It's just not very good. Tried the PES demo again and that isn't that great either. Still very directed and on rails and the referees are non-existent.

Yeah, I don't like this on rails mentality :/

Guess I just buy DriveClub, NBA and GTA this year (if money is there). Anything else would be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom