• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I didn't even mention you, was mostly at bobito poking fun of him being a cheat. But yeah, your posts are also kind of cuntish, seeing as you just learnt he was on benefits after freewheelings post and still keep asking what he does for a living. Maybe I'm crazy but him not answering the first 10 times you asked in the thread, should probably give you a hint that it's none of your business.
So you did call me a cunt for asking if he had a job.

Right.

jts

...hate me...
Fucking hell, first FIFA I get as soon as it gets released, people flock away. Figures ;p

But I'm not getting rid of it. Need my footie fix. Come November and I decide if I keep it along with PES or not.

Salvadora

I, for one, didn't even know freewheelin' was being serious.

So, yeah, I don't think you were being a cunt Arnie.

Or bobito, for that matter.

I hear from Linuis that Quiech Swears a lot in real life.
I would have been intimidated by that.

I swear while playing FIFA and sometimes jokingly with friends. That is about it haha. I don't have too much of a potty mouth other than when I am playing games. They make me too angry.

Kiru

FarawayRecklessClumber.gif

html5: http://gfycat.com/FarawayRecklessClumber
Thanks! Just amazing.

Arnie

Fucking hell, first FIFA I get as soon as it gets released, people flock away. Figures ;p

But I'm not getting rid of it. Need my footie fix. Come November and I decide if I keep it along with PES or not.
It's not that bad, it's just not very good either. Feels remarkably similar to every FIFA released in like the last four years. Which, again, is fine. But I'm not inclined to put hundreds of hours into an experience that doesn't feel at all fresh or new.

Some will love it and I understand why. Ultimate Team and Pro Clubs are brilliant games in themselves and designed to suck people in.

Linius

I swear while playing FIFA and sometimes jokingly with friends. That is about it haha. I don't have too much of a potty mouth other than when I am playing games. They make me too angry.

In Amsterdam was jokes man.

Was funny btw, Acrid mentioned in whatsapp that you got wound up a lot during clubs :p

Linius

We need to head to a Feyenoord game with Bacon this season! I need to plan out my trip to Munich but after that I should be free.

Yeah, you should chase down Bacon to arrange that. He should be able to buy tickets the easiest I think. If I know it well in advance I can see what I can do. Rotterdam is quite the train trip for me but I still have my 40% student discount in the weekends for next year luckily.

Zabojnik

Mazzarri schooled by ... Zeman. I can't. Just how badly do you have to fuck up tacticalleh for this to happen. And it had to be Ekdal as well, ahahahahahaha.

Amala, pazza Inter amala. <3

Scum

Mazzarri schooled by ... Zeman. I can't. Just how badly do you have to fuck up tacticalleh for this to happen. And it had to be Ekdal as well, ahahahahahaha.

Amala, pazza Inter amala. <3

Inter's defending was jokes. Vidic gave away another pelanty but was saved. Inter played 50/60mins of footy with 10 men.

Just got out of Eurogamer Expo. Fun, but very tiring and the queues were ridiculous :lol

I actually didn't play many games because of this.

DRIVECLUB - surprisingly good. Controls really well and handling is so smooth.

Alien - fantastic, really really tense. The Alien itself is creepy as hell.

The Witcher 3 - unfortunately didn't get to play this :( but it looked incredible. (E3 demo)

Shadow of Mordor - so much fun. Definitely going to buy.

Oh, and I bought a Zelda t-shirt for £10 :D

Scum

Just got out of Eurogamer Expo. Fun, but very tiring and the queues were ridiculous :lol

The Witcher 3 - unfortunately didn't get to play this :( but it looked incredible. (E3 demo)

Lucky bugger! :<

Arnie

Trading in FIFA '15 already? loooooool
Should have spent the money on bags of weed.
I had a Sainsburys voucher and weed makes my heart go funny.

Free just reminded me about Alien. I'm trading it for that. Kind of want Metro but I feel like that's just going to drop and drop in price.

Scum

I had a Sainsburys voucher and weed makes my heart go funny.

Free just reminded me about Alien. I'm trading it for that. Kind of want Metro but I feel like that's just going to drop and drop in price.

Funny heart + Voucher > FIFA

Suen

Fuck you and fuck your games you little cunt. You wouldn't try any of the games I recommended you nor watch a minute of the video I shared with you.

I'm not too sure about Alien. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those where, because the AI knows where you are no matter what you do, it's going to exploit that for the sake of the experience to the point where it feels cheap.

scently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIr6UjUTPxg

He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

He really has been so good for us thus far. I really hope he isn't injured.

On another note, since none here are willing to say it; Here is to Wayne Rooney, 10yrs of fantastic (and sometimes frustrating) memories. From the hattrick on his debut, through clapping off the ref, the volley at newcastle, the partnership with CR7 which brought us back after a few years off the top, to the over head kick winner against Man city.....and so much more in between.

Here is to more outstanding performances and memories in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom