• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Mata has a spine, just no feet.

racewalking.gif

arkon

13 seasons vs 8. After the world cup his role at Roma changed and he become more of a goalscorer compared to before when his primary job was to provide chances for others. From 2006 to 13 only Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney had been involved in more goals than him. Even more impressive is that they were all entering their prime while Totti was just leaving his.

That's still closing on half his goals before 2006.

Batongen

Banned
Don't fucking talk about spines, mine should be shaped like a penis, but is now shaped as a delilah.

However, going to the chiropractor might have brought something good too, as I think I might have found my future wife in a South African chiropractor. The fact that she knows more about me than average girl after five dates can only be positive. Now I just need to convince her of my discovery.

Ortix

Banned
I'm hungry but the shop across the road is closed. What should I do? Walk 1 km to the supermarket or be that guy sitting alone in a restaurant?

Linius

Our kids played 0-0 against Apoel. Meanwhile PSG (who we battered 6-1 last time) is ten minutes away from winning against Barca. So if it stays like this we're still top of the group. Or better, Barca make a second goal and it ends in a draw.

Don't fucking talk about spines, mine should be shaped like a penis, but is now shaped as a delilah.

However, going to the chiropractor might have brought something good too, as I think I might have found my future wife in a South African chiropractor. The fact that she knows more about me than average girl after five dates can only be positive. Now I just need to convince her of my discovery.

Nice. That also mean free chiropractor sessions!

Cos it seemed like it was some kind of back strain. Fracturing a rib is meant to super painful isn't it. He just got up and strolled off. Didn't seem too serious.

LegoArmo

I'm loving Shadow of Mordor.

Shame about Herrera, he's looked great every time he's played, but United don't need more players made of glass...

Batongen

Banned
Guys, stop showing pictures of spines, I've seen enough for a day.

You guys want to learn a new word? Herrera, together with his broken ribs, probably have been affected from subluxation.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guys, stop showing pictures of spines, I've seen enough for a day.

You guys want to learn a new word? Herrera, together with his broken ribs, probably have been affected from subluxation.

Bato get an avatar yo

Why am i ordering people around today

Soz guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom