• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Costa can't play on a Tuesday and a Sunday then he's a joke

What would make you believe he can't do that some time down the line? Mou fairly clearly said he couldn't do that right now as he was coming off some smaller injuries (which he recovered damn quickly from as a side note), which is fairly normal for players not 100% fit yet.

Salah why didn't you pass it to Costa?

Costa why didn't you run with it after you were back onside? >.<

Edit: Costa was quite far away but wouldn't have been if he'd have run on

3 points were crucial really, but this was still pretty poor.

Schurrle, Willian and Oscar arent playing anywhere near where we need them to to support Costa and create chances and score.

Need to go 4-3-3 imo (when Ramires is fit again fuck Mikel).

Wilbur

Banned
What would make you believe he can't do that some time down the line? Mou fairly clearly said he couldn't do that right now as he was coming off some smaller injuries (which he recovered damn quickly from as a side note), which is fairly normal for players not 100% fit yet.

I know he can do that

He isn't a joke

Mou is a joke for bluffin all the time

That trademark Mikel time wasting. First he was on the floor for an hour because a ball hit him, then refused to give back the ball just after. What a player.
2EbcpKX.png

I know he can do that

He isn't a joke

Mou is a joke for bluffin all the time

He's clearly not in the greast shape right now, but I just think he's trying to get him to avoid going on international duty lol.

Meier

Really could have used a win there. Thought Jovetic would have done better with that last shot..only minute of the second half I got to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom