• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC live text was knocking Toure. Not had a great season so far.
Criticism of him is getting a bit OTT. He was okay today, not great but not awful.

Tactical set up was the biggest problem. When Lampard came on City and he looked better.

Agree though not looked as explosive this season.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
BBC live text was knocking Toure. Not had a great season so far.

I think it was Alan Hansen on MOTD last year that called him a liability and then got stick for it every week when he had a great game.

I guess he was right it was a fluke because it's gone back to being shit.

Marc

Hart's slip is even funnier after he whinged last week about being benched.

His career is on a downward trajectory.

His career is a spike, a blip, a purple patch... and he has been living off it ever since.

Forster needs to be number 1, although he isn't even number 2 behind that bellend Foster. Hodge podge, I hate you.

I want English players at the best clubs but that is when they have been given a run. People like Hart and Cleverley were given their chances and bought into their own hype after a few good games. Have to move them on and try someone else.

Although I will always have a place in my hart (huh huh) for him after his U21 penalty heroics and his amazing dance moves.

Viva was right about Kompany. If he's the best in the league then we really have a dearth of actual top quality defenders.

Defending is unfashionable these days, which is why full backs that can actually defend are a rarity, they're all wing backs who bomb up with the winger themselves to help attack.

Im ridiculous biased, but I still think despite his age and pace JT is still the best centre back in the league. I think our defensive problems stem mainly from said full back/wing back area and not enough cover.

Byz0j-iCcAIveq6.jpg

Oscar pls

Firemind

If it was up to most Ajax fans Sigthorsson wouldn't play another minute, Milik and Zivkovic far outclass him, De Boer puts way too much faith into his starting line-up. Moisander and Boilesen also haven't been good at all but he keeps letting them play 90 minutes.

Now we can only hope for third, unless APOEL fuck PSG's shit up.
I miss Huntelaar.

Hell, even De Jong would have been a massive upgrade.

Stulaw

So Brighton drew 1-1 at the AMEX tonight, could hear when they and Cardiff scored from the Kiosks, wish I got a job as a Steward sometimes.

Elchele

Some Bayern fans rented the 18th floor office next to the stadium and gave flashlight signals to the players after kick-off. Lahm waved back.

dat Südkurve

Arnie

Well in Rodgers. More managers need to tell Hodgson where to fucking stick it. No, you can't have their players. If you break them when they're fully fit we aren't risking them at 50%.

Hodgson would fucking play Sturridge for 180 minutes over the two games if nobody was there to stop him.

Horrible creature.

Get in B-Rod

If we decide he's fit enough to play against West Brom, but can only play once a week, that should be up to us. We clearly don't have any faith in the England staff's ability to manage injuries, so why the fuck should we let them dictate whether or not he's fit to play 3 times in 9 days?

Watching this program brings me back, mostly I've been thinking about how fucking good Ramires was back then and how he's deteriorated since :(

I still don't think it was as luck based as people make out, there was obviously some but those players - some fantastic talents, namely Cech, JT, Lamps, Cole, Drogba etc were fucking beasts every time we needed them to be when RDM took over, we knew our strengths, so we played to what we thought we could do and it worked. Clinical, organised, motivated. Incredible.

Its a shame Meireles only stayed for 1 season as well, I always liked him even with his stupid hair.

Elchele

I really like that Guardiola has been sticking with the 4-2-2-2/4-2-3-1 formation for a while now, hopefully the team will start to improve in this "new" formation with time.

Scum

Well in Rodgers. More managers need to tell Hodgson where to fucking stick it. No, you can't have their players. If you break them when they're fully fit we aren't risking them at 50%.

Hodgson would fucking play Sturridge for 180 minutes over the two games if nobody was there to stop him.

Horrible creature.

Get in B-Rod

If we decide he's fit enough to play against West Brom, but can only play once a week, that should be up to us. We clearly don't have any faith in the England staff's ability to manage injuries, so why the fuck should we let them dictate whether or not he's fit to play 3 times in 9 days?

Not Hodgson's fault that Sturridge is made of glass. Defoe should be called up instead, to be honest.

A couple of stats:

1. Since Napoli's loss in the qualifier, no Italian team has lost in Europe this season.

2. This run is 100% guaranteed to end when Juve plays Atletico.

dc89

I care about anyone that makes DC cry salty tears

He was so funny in the whatsapp :lol

"Kick arsenal out of the fucking top seeds, we don't deserve a group like this and they've failed for 14 years straight"

"I don't understand why people laugh at us, United needed time to adapt to Europe"

:lol :lol :lol

As vulva said I'd like to see City play with the foreigners rule

WhatsApp is the best place to be during the games. The emotions flow freely with no posting restrictions. And you get pictures.

Oh and Rio can fuck off. I think he forgot that United basically forced their season ticket holders to go to the CL games. Football is just too expensive for most to go game after game, sadly.

King_Moc

Banned
Not Hodgson's fault that Sturridge is made of glass. Defoe should be called up instead, to be honest.

Except it is if you read the story. He does light training in the two days after a game as he found that stops his thigh problems from occurring. Haven't his last three injuries been with England, while training?

WhatsApp is the best place to be during the games. The emotions flow freely with no posting restrictions. And you get pictures.

Oh and Rio can fuck off. I think he forgot that United basically forced their season ticket holders to go to the CL games. Football is just too expensive for most to go game after game, sadly.

:lol

YES MOYES

Wilbur

Banned

I have genuinely no idea how this is relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom