• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I was tempted to see that Ludogorets display but Atletico v Juve has too much star power. Shoulda gone with my gut

pulga

Banned
So my flatmate's girlfriend is here and she's from Malmo

Needless to say, the fucking windowlicker has comandeered the tv even though she doesnt know a red from a yellow card.

And Madrid is losing. And Ronaldo missed a penalty. And theyre not showing Atletico - Juve on Sky for some reason

Please put me out of my misery

Needless to say, the fucking windowlicker has comandeered the tv even though she doesnt know a red from a yellow card.

And Madrid is losing. And Ronaldo missed a penalty. And theyre not showing Atletico - Juve on Sky for some reason

Fucking pulga have you not heard of THE INTERNET? Just stream it bro

You're welcome.

When we're defending, Evra is moving into a CB position next to Chiellini, and Pogba is playing as LWB effectively. I don't understand.

That said, Llorente doing some decent hold up play thus far. If we get a goal, I'd expect it'll come from that.

Scum

plug pls. Internet innit.

I go away for a few days and all manners of hell seems to have broken loose.

Oh. New avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom