• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

hope bossiter gets some good minutes

iB8MSbxUUHnNg.png

dat arsenal list ouch. diaby prob makes at least 10% of that list himself

Arnie

On the tube once more. Buzzing for the match.

Coutinho is owed a start. Markovic needs time on the pitch to adapt. Enrique was good against Boro and Moreno will benefit from the rest.

Please Mario. Do something great.

Lightning

Banned
I like the look of our team. Let's do this Arsenal!

Destroy Gala!

Our bench is pretty shit though. Only Rosciky, Bellerin and Wilshere (Don't bring him on, save him for Chelsea) are worth anything on that bench. Ospina fantastic too but unless Szcz gets injured or sent off he won't come on.

Marc

You know all these stories about violent video games turning people into psychopaths... It's not fucking violent videogames that do it, it's FIFA
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

I had to turn the difficulty down from world class, I was fuming. I won a game with like 8 goals against Arsenal or someone, then played a league cup games and lose by 4 goals. My team AI were running into each other, or me, passing even off manual kept going to their players. Would literally win the ball 3-4 times in a row and ball break to their player every time, when surrounded by my players. This kept happening, it's like the game would decide I am doing too well so artificially fuck me over.

Angriest I have been with a game.

I haven't kept up with impressions so maybe alone in that.

Getting better at clubs though, scored a 40 yarder, and got a hattrick from midfield. Still getting used to defending though, seems like you're best off harassing players than trying to win the ball. Which oddly wins you the ball.

Meier

They pointed out Totti hadn't scored a goal in England before the game yesterday.

Yeah, I didn't really think there was any malice in the initial comment from City. Roma's comes off as really catty especially since they already responded about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom