• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakun

Galatasaray is shit by default. The current turkish league is comparable to many European second leagues. And it's getting worse year by year

Marc

Hopefully Welbeck goes on a scoring run now, he seems like a confidence player with his finishes. For England he looks so much more comfortable in finishing.

Watching Liverpool for some reason, they look so bad... what happened over the summer?

Do love how a set piece goal suddenly made Gerrard a great again in his own mind and Rodgers. Keep getting exposed there, play him on the right near the front to put crosses in and attack the goal or not at all. Even at his peak he was never a CM/DM, not a smart player, plays on instinct.

Gif of the Ronaldo dive?

ljulgt.gif

qvwmop.gif

until the folk who talked gubbins about Wonerbeck come out and scream I MADE A MISTAKE Mordin Mass Effect 3 style...

NEVER

Fake edit:AND AGAIN

LITERALLY

AWFUL

Even Daniel Braaten that fat bastard scored against Gala m8, and that was with his back heel. What a time to be alive.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
we are fucking embarassing in the CL this year. My coach disgusts me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom