• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flamini
e5YuU.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Madrid are struggling against Ludogorets
Arsenal are destroying
what a time to be alive

Feorax

Jesus, Enrique was getting bummed in that first half hour

Sterling has been poor, attacking decision-making been awful all gameseason

He's being run into the ground tbf to him. He'll have dips in form like this at 19, but there's no-one else in the team with the balls to actually take responsibility in the final third whilst Sturridge is out.

Based Malmo, haha

-

Evra is useless in this match. He can't keep up with Madrid's pace and Chielli ends up patrolling the left. Bring on Asabob.

Linius

He would do more good than Sigthorsson in the current Ajax team.

I seriously doubt that. That should tell you enough about my feelings towards Rosenberg. Assuming you've seen Siggy play.

Though in all fairness, we bought Huntelaar during the winter when he was with us so he never really got much time to prove himself.

Salvadora

Raphael Honigstein : "This season, for the first time (!) [Arsenal are having] regular sessions with video analysts. Before this year, it has been left to each player to download clips from a server themself."

help

Linius

Dutch analysts are laughing about Atleti - Juve. There was nothing to see. It's terrible. We can go to commercials now.

:lol

leadbelly

Banned
I'm still not sure he is =/

lol

I'm a Man Utd fan. I've seen Welbeck enough times to know he is a good player with great potential. Composure in front of goal has been the weakest part of his game. Strength, pace and even his touch, has always been good,

He has always scored goals, but not enough. I knew he would add something to Arsenal regardless though. he gives them something different. They have players with pace, but not anyone with the brute strength and the ability to hold the ball up like Welbeck.

When Welbeck is on his game, he can be a real handful.

Esch

Banned
Raphael Honigstein : "This season, for the first time (!) [Arsenal are having] regular sessions with video analysts. Before this year, it has been left to each player to download clips from a server themself."

help

Yeah.

I thought I saw something about them not analyzing corner footage either.....

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom