• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
yvrsip.gif

I love him.

What the fuck is up with the way Lovren attacks headers on our corners.

He must have reached about 5 this season, and they've all either gone 10 yards over, or been skewed into the ground. Wish we could get Skrtel on the end of one instead.

Portugeezer

lol

I'm a Man Utd fan. I've seen Welbeck enough times to know he is a good player with great potential. Composure in front of goal has been the weakest part of his game. Strength, pace and even his touch, has always been good,

He has always scored goals, but not enough. I knew he would add something to Arsenal regardless though. he gives them something different. They have players with pace, but not anyone with the brute strength and the ability to hold the ball up like Welbeck.

When Welbeck is on his game, he can be a real handful.

Yep, I always felt he just needs to play regularly, which at Arsenal he will. And he plays as a striker which is great with that pace and strength.

pulga

Banned
I see Barca fans are hanging on to every action in the Madrid match.

Understandable, the Madriditis is strongest when they're well aware their team is back to being absolute shit, like the good old times :)

What the fuck is up with the way Lovren attacks headers on our corners.

He must have reached about 5 this season, and they've all either gone 10 yards over, or been skewed into the ground. Wish we could get Skrtel on the end of one instead.

Yeah, his headers have been poor to say the least.

jtb

Banned
Raphael Honigstein : "This season, for the first time (!) [Arsenal are having] regular sessions with video analysts. Before this year, it has been left to each player to download clips from a server themself."

help

what's the problem? I'm sure Jacky studies video religiously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom