• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

1280px-Mountain_Goat_Mount_Massive.JPG

scored

and then NEYGOD

Razor554

Neymar is so much better this season. His finishing has improved shitloads. Already have 8 league goals this season when in the last season he had 9 goals TOTAL.

Would my avatar be better with a transparent background?

Seriously, that's put me in a right good mood. I actually want to watch MotD, even though it'll mainly be criticism. Can't wait to play Shadow of Mordor. Got a Diavolo Pizza Express to destroy. Life is good again.

Not sure if I want City to win. Title race is over if they don't, but it would be nice to stay as near as possible to the teams who we could end up competing with for table positions

Scum

Good to see Neymar has found his shooting boots. Let him have the freedom he deserves.

Now sort out that dodgy backline.

Scum

Would my avatar be better with a transparent background?

Seriously, that's put me in a right good mood. I actually want to watch MotD, even though it'll mainly be criticism. Can't wait to play Shadow of Mordor. Got a Diavolo Pizza Express to destroy. Life is good again.

Not sure if I want City to win. Title race is over if they don't, but it would be nice to stay as near as possible to the teams who we could end up competing with for table positions

MotD?? Keeping up with City?? Ordered dinner??

Spurs-itis indeed. 😒

Hope Hodgson lets Henderson get in the box when he plays for England.

He seems to hover on the halfway line normally, when most of his good work for us occurs closer to goal

Arnie

In the cinema for Gone Girl.

Praying for Villa to hold.

For every piece of popcorn I eat that's a City pass in the final third. Each slurp of Pepsi a shot. They've got no chance.

L1NETT

pride of yorkshire have shut down the city midfield, both of whom seem to carrying a bit of timber.

city are there for the taking, villa's counter attacking gameplan could pay off

sadly I wouldn't trust Senderos to mark a year 3 maths paper let alone aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom