• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

dazadv.gif

Manager

WHAT is Yaya doing. He could've stopped that chance but jogged 5 meters behind. Does not track back and does not attack, Aston Villa dangerous on every counter since he doesn't give a fuck. Constantly in the middle, fucking everything up. If Pellegrini takes of anyone but him for Fernando or Lampard he has lost the plot.

Batongen

Banned
WHAT is Yaya doing. He could've stopped that chance but jogged 5 meters behind. Does not track back and does not attack, Aston Villa dangerous on every counter since he doesn't give a fuck. Constantly in the middle, fucking everything up. If he takes of anyone but him for Fernando or Lampard he has lost the plot.

If only you had given him that slice of cake on his birthday, poor chap.

WHAT is Yaya doing. He could've stopped that chance but jogged 5 meters behind. Does not track back and does not attack, Aston Villa dangerous on every counter since he doesn't give a fuck. Constantly in the middle, fucking everything up. If Pellegrini takes of anyone but him for Fernando or Lampard he has lost the plot.

Should have wished him Happy Birthday mate

Manager

Central midfield of 36 year old Lampard and Yaya who apparently has aged to 40-something during the few last months. Great.

L1NETT

Fernandinho and Toure been completely overrun.

Look like me out there trying to get back after a big night out but can't really get there or be bothered. Shocking how off the pace they look

If N'Zogbia had better decision making the final third Villa could be ahead here

Manager

Fernandinho and Toure been completely overrun.

Look like me out there trying to get back after a big night out but can't really get there or be bothered. Shocking how off the pace they look

If N'Zogbia had better decision making the final third Villa could be ahead here

It's very little Fernandinho and very much Yaya. Fernan has created tons of chances while Yaya has been completely overplayed in every attack. Fernan quick through pass to Silva who passes it to Aguero/Dzeko, Yaya wandering in some no mans land not adding anything. No arsed to help out offensively or apparently turned incompetent.

Then Villa attacks and Yaya starts to walk, leaving Fernan completely alone against Villa's whole midfield. COMPLETELY alone. It was like this for some matches last season but now every team has figured it out, the complete weakness of a 2-man-midfield with Yaya in it.

L1NETT

Fernando for Dzeko?

Wow such ambition from one of the richest clubs ever

let's protect against the counter. Boring boring nick a 1-0

Manager

Hey, Pellegrini found out 2-man-midfield doesn't work for the third match in a row. Third match in a row going from 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1, not defending a lead, just trying to get the ball.

Wes

venison crêpe
We just won a header from a Guzan clearance for the first time all season.

I've missed you Christian.

moojito

I hate seeing that, when Villa got possession there and the guy bolted up the wing and everyone else in the team was just walking casually up from the middle.

jts

...hate me...
This kind of inconsistency is what almost gave Liverpool the title last season, this season Mou won't let this slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom