• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

Poor, poor, poor.

Chelsea gonna take that invicibles record at this rate. Mourinho knows thats the only way to really beat wenger.

Marc

Wow, that shot on target stat.

Arsenal being an attacking team is a myth.

Mourinho has got Wenger's number, such a poor manager against any half-decent team.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hazard and De Gea in team of the week on fifa?

Be still my heart

I cant wait

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
BzMUFqKCYAAi77y.png:large

:lol how fucking lucky, Welbeck you moron.

cunt. I wish they could go back and ban people for this.

raven777

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 2m2 minutes ago
0 - Arsenal have failed to have a shot on target in a Premier League game for the first time since September 2003 (vs Man Utd). Blank.

Esch

Banned
Expected result to be honest. I'm happy it wasn't an even bigger ass whipping. Would have liked to score though ;_;

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
West Brom
City
Chelsea
Palace

7 points min please :(

Tc91

"Arsenal will always be in my heart and I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for that club I will always love the fans"

The amount of abuse he got taking the corner in front of the Arsenal fans, not his fault Wenger didn't pay the bifta to bring him back.

Fucking idiots.

Wilbur

Banned
Alrighty, fill me in on United lads.

Tell me who was good and who was poor. Tell me everything. Tell me about De Goat while I stroke my bell.

"Arsenal will always be in my heart and I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for that club I will always love the fans"

The amount of abuse he got taking the corner in front of the Arsenal fans, not his fault Wenger didn't pay the bifta to bring him back.

Fucking idiots.

It is his fault that he basically went on strike at the end of his Arsenal career, because Barcelona told him to so that they could force through the deal for less than Arsenal wanted too.

Mr Cola

Fucking idiots.

Bet any money Wellbeck gets a good reception when he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom