• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Elsk am cry

Rafinha truly has it all

BzMXqJVCEAAstja.jpg:large

how is there still not any standardized protocol in place for head injuries? very dangerous, especially when players are allowed to decide for themselves whether they play on

There is. But team doctors and players will still try to play on... It's hard to force through really.

Zabojnik

Vidal out. Pereyra in, one would think. It's the obvious choice. Nope. Pirlo in. Been out for over a month, first match since the injury. Against Roma.

DAI DAI DAI

how is there still not any standardized protocol in place for head injuries? very dangerous, especially when players are allowed to decide for themselves whether they play on

The players aren't allowed to decide anymore. It's the doctor's decision to let them play on.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal out. Pereyra in, one would think. It's the obvious choice. Nope. Pirlo in. Been out for over a month, first match since the injury. Against Roma.

DAI DAI DAI

I don't think Allegri is capable of out foxing Garcia

Even Conte had to play on the counter against his Roma

Arsenal have won none of their last 15 Premier League meetings against Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City (W0 D7 L8).

This is Arsenal's second worst league start to a season under Arsene Wenger - the worst being 2011-12)

...just....ugh

hiroshawn

Banned
I knew Roma would win. The only bet I got wrong was Arsenal. I'm going to scratch up some a ton in two weeks to put in some big bets before I leave.

"Now the players go for international games. I stay here with Schwarzer, Terry and, and Drogba..."

On Wenger: "The behaviour he has, is the beahviour I have, is the behavior we all have. No problem at all. To be fair, I have done many wrong things in football. But not this time. I was just in my technical area"

#thebiggerman

"Now the players go for international games. I stay here with Schwarzer, Terry and, and Drogba..."

On Wenger: "The behaviour he has, is the beahviour I have, is the behavior we all have. No problem at all."

#thebiggerman

Biggerman forcing ballboys to give him the ball rather than do their job.

Hixx

"It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference."

KuGsj.gif

Ozil and Sanchez don't count, invisible not only on the pitch but in the end of year accounts too.

hiroshawn

Banned

On Wenger: "The behaviour he has, is the beahviour I have, is the behavior we all have. No problem at all. To be fair, I have done many wrong things in football. But not this time. I was just in my technical area"

#thebiggerman

Are you on drugs? Wow. Mou is great at Psyops.

"It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference."

KuGsj.gif

Ozil and Sanchez don't count, invisible not only on the pitch but in the end of year accounts too.

looooool

Are you fucking kidding me.

KuGsj.gif

Wenger is such a loser.

KuGsj.gif

Wenger really is senile. It's great he is sticking around.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Artorias Vidal's record against Roma is quite good, I'm not sure why he's benched

Lost counts of how many times he scored a brace past them

raven777

Sam Wallace @SamWallaceIndy · 7m 7 minutes ago
Wenger on shoving Mourinho: 'I wanted to go from A to B & someone confronted me without any sign of welcome'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom