• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Wenger has well and truly been sussed.

And another shameful day for football re: concussion. There's been too many of those recently.

Alrighty, fill me in on United lads.

Tell me who was good and who was poor. Tell me everything. Tell me about De Goat while I stroke my bell.

GOAT:
De Gea
Di Maria

Good:
Falcoa
Blind
Rafa
Mata

Good until giving up a dumb pen:
Shaw

Fine:
Central Defenders

Bad:
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
RVP
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica

Suen (rip in peace) asked me to post this for Serie-A GAF...

BUIGBG5.png

🌞
Matri scored the winner. Suen/Parma pls.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck it lets get all 12

ill be happy with 6

Innit. Need six as a minimum. Draw three and win one, lose to Palace and WBA and beat the other two (lol) or vice versa.

Seven points and I'm happy. Eight and I'm delighted. Nine and I cum. Ten and I cum blood. Twelve and I cum a sausage.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fuck it lets get all 12

ill be happy with 6

Aye tbh 2 wins would be good

Just gotta stay a step ahead of the Arsenal, Spurs and Pool which is why 7 would be nice. Itll end up being 3 or some stupid shit though.

Can we please stop going numb when we concede?

Abraxas

One of the saddest games this year for Arsenal. Highlights lack of co-ordination up front, Welbeck tried but couldn't get on the ball. Wlishere, Oz, Santi all went missing for long spells. Alexis has no support.
Defenders were left exposed almost constantly. And fail to help each other out.
I miss Giroud.

Asking for it when you play so many out of position.

----Alexis----
Oz--Wilsh---------------------------Welbeck
-----Santi---
---Flamini---

WTF wenger. If your going to play with So many creative players, then incision is a must, but you can never get it like this.
Santi Cazorla Defensive Midfielder, FML.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm probably the only person who finds Chelsea lovable.

At least not till long till Juve vs Totti.

Come on Juve, give me something to smile about before bed.

BzMNNCoIMAAOn_R.png

Mimmo scored a brace.

Matri scored

Falcao scored

Pirlo starting

there's absolutely no way in hell this will end up in a win for us, this day can't possibly be THIS perfect.

Alrighty, fill me in on United lads.

Tell me who was good and who was poor. Tell me everything. Tell me about De Goat while I stroke my bell.

Shaw was solid all throughout the game except for that lunge. Got injured in the 2nd half though.

Valencia was a pretty good CM, marking well.

RVP was shit. He was worse than Wilson.

Falcao seemed nervous, but scored. Expecting good things from him.after the international break.

Rafael was fantastic again, beautiful crosses, and good defending.

Di Maria was sublime as usual.

De Gea has made some here hungry for his cock. He was beautiful.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How was Rojo today as a CB?

Our CB's in general ranged from "Ok" to "iffy", they got cut apart a few times in the second half, Everton could have had a few.

They were ok.

I think a good strike force will tear us a new one, Lukaku was shit.

GOAT:
De Gea
Di Maria

Good:
Falcoa
Blind
Rafa
Mata

Shaw

Fine:
Central Defenders

Bad:
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
RVP
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica

Valencia was decent actually. Did his job, tackled well and played some decent passes. Crossing was shit but it's been shit for the last 3 seasons.

I'm probably the only person who finds Chelsea lovable.

BzMNNCoIMAAOn_R.png

Mimmo scores a brace.

Matri scores

Falcao scores

Pirlo starts

there's absolutely no way in hell this will end up in a win for us, this day can't possibly be THIS perfect.

You able to watch the game?

So happy Berardi is back and scoring. Has he ever missed a penalty?

Expected to lose, but it's still gutting. Whatever Arsene thinks of Ozil (the world, clearly) sometimes you have to accept with a player's not on it and whip him off. Santi was actually doing well despite Chelsea condensing the space, whereas it was literally the exact opposite for Mesut. From that point on it was easy (easier).

Would have liked to see us take more shots from range too. We didn't give them any reason to come out even a yard or two. Just played into their hands...

Awful. That was a red.

No balls on this ref.

He was terrible all game. Not sending off either Cahill or Welbeck was basically the only bit of consistency he showed.

Fergie

Banned
GOAT:
De Gea
Di Maria

Good:
Falcoa
Blind
Rafa
Mata

Shaw

Fine:
Central Defenders

Bad:
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
RVP
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
Valenica
RVP I agree with but Valencia was great in midfield. His pace, pressing and stamina helped.

How was Rojo today as a CB?
Decent, some bad clearances but looked decent.

Very much doubt we will get anything from Chelsea or City.

But at least post international break we will have most of the players back and hopefully another 2 weeks on the training pitch helps.

tabs2002

What a depressing game to watch, Jose has Wenger's number. Chelsea didn't play that well but they've come out with a comfortable win.

WJD

Would be happy enough with 7 points from the next 4. As long as we can start beating the lower teams with more consistency and pick up more points at home then we can afford to drop a few to the frontrunners.

hiroshawn

Banned
What a depressing game to watch, Jose has Wenger's number. Chelsea didn't play that well but they've come out with a comfortable win.

Let's see who wins at the end of the season. Who laughs last laughs the best. Wenger was rolling on the floor laughing last season and we will laugh again this season.

Abraxas

Sad thing is, with a month-3 months until Ramsey is fit, the Flamini-Jack-Santi system will be in heavy use. Of course, Ramsey will come back and put in two blinding performance just before January, negating a new Midfielder. And he will then get injured again Feb 1st or some shit.

#4th.

Seriously we should just focus on getting the 6 points from the two easier games, we could so easily slip up there.

The other two we are going to get merked.

jtb

Banned
how is there still not any standardized protocol in place for head injuries? very dangerous, especially when players are allowed to decide for themselves whether they play on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom