• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference."

KuGsj.gif

Ozil and Sanchez don't count, invisible not only on the pitch but in the end of year accounts too.
LOLLLLLLLLL

What an idiot.

What a game though. <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Three minutes in and you can already see where this is going. YES ALLEGRI, WAIT FOR THEM, THIS ALWAYS WORKS.

Let me guess

Bonucci is fucking up our game with his Hollywood passes

Lichtsteiner and Marchisio are our best players

Llorente is lost

Pirlo is in someone's pocket (or his own, dat fitness)

Let me guess

Bonucci is fucking up our game with his Hollywood passes

Lichtsteiner and Marchisio are our best players

Llorente is lost

Pirlo is in someone's pocket (or his own, dat fitness)

Marchisio is making some good runs into the box. Pirlo very poor so far.

Juve were just playing with all 10 players in Roma's half on the last attack. That has to stop, because Gervinho will kill them

DominoKid

"It was an even game, but at the end of the day they have financial power and used it in a effective way with players like Diego Costa and Eden Hazard making the difference."

KuGsj.gif

Ozil and Sanchez don't count, invisible not only on the pitch but in the end of year accounts too.

Tell me thats a fake quote.

BanterFC bros.

Wanna play in like 30 mins?

:)

Edit: ffs Wenger, pls just shut up and concentrate on making us a better team against the big teams.

Even Cornelius scoring now. Is this real life. Thank you terrible defending.

oumkdw.gif

We're going to win Europa League, with Christian Poulsen scoring the winner against Benfica in the finale.

Arnie

Think I'm number one in Fantasy Football GAF.

Definitely number one in my friend's league.

Was 137th in England last week but I think I did a Gerrard on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom