• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Although United only have themselves to blame for conceding the other four.

Game may have been totally different if Clattenburg was a competent ref, but it is what it is and we fell apart. We need Carrick back, he would of calmed the game down some. I think there is a good chance he ends up getting moved to CB.

inky

Well, am I glad I woke up early to watch this... time to walk the dogs so I can make it back in time for Chelsea v City.

Blablurn

He's not the bell end that posted the result.

He posted another result today
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
not being able to get a point at 3-1 is a disgrace

Jarnet87

RVP starts every game yet but by the 65th-70th minute he's dead out there. Falcao isn't ready to last 90 either. It's time James Wilson starts getting some game time, we need an injection of youth and pace up front.

Clegg

Annoying that.

Clattenburg may have made a moronic and somewhat suspicious decision to award a penalty to Leicester, but after that goal went in we were still winning 2-3. The subsequent meltdown has really gotten on my tits. Our defenders are shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom