• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying that.

Clattenburg may have made a moronic and somewhat suspicious decision to award a penalty to Leicester, but after that goal went in we were still winning 2-3. The subsequent meltdown has really gotten on my tits. Our defenders are shite.

Blackett is shit, he can't be our starter CB.
Smalling is generally shit

They don't make good decisions or have the mental strength.

He posted another result today
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

I'm genuinely sorry kharma, but I couldn;t help but laugh at this post

Blablurn, just say you didn't see the request to avod spoilers and apologise. It's not that hard

Di Maria and Rooneh got me some FPL points at least.

What a meltdown. Honestly not sure I can remember something like that from us...like...ever?

Blablurn

I'm genuinely sorry kharma, but I couldn;t help but laugh at this post

Blablurn, just say you didn't see the request to avod spoilers and apologise. It's not that hard

I remember that people did that 1 or 2 years ago but I had no idea TODAY OUT OF ALL DAYS is one of these days as well. And people might remember that I post F1 comments from time to time in here. Even posting gifs.

something is broken in United but I'm not sure what

it's psychological

It's not. A shit decision by a ref and then a youth defender collapsed under pressure. A youth defender that didn't even play cb except for a couple of times in his entire career.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The fact that Rooney is undroppable is a cardinal sin on this team.

Conceding 5 goals to leicester though

Im really upset at this

Yen

I remember that people did that 1 or 2 years ago but I had no idea TODAY OUT OF ALL DAYS is one of these days as well. And people might remember that I post F1 comments from time to time in here. Even posting gifs.

Well maybe don't? (When a race clashes with football)

Rad-

LvG making Rooney the captain is the worst thing. That part when he shouted at others for being shit when he was more shit than most. Captain should lead through example.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have to scroll down to see United and Liverpool

what's going on

what's happening

help me understand the Barclays Premface League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom