• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

doicare

Joke of a game.

Evans injured.

De Leat should have been sent off for 3 yellow card offences but only gets 1 yellow card.

Hit the cross bar.

Leicester's first goal the ball had already gone out of play.

Leicester's second goal not only should have been a free kick to Manchester United first, but then it wasn't even a foul for the 'penalty'.

Leicester's third goal the ball just luckily breaks for one of their players in the box.

Leicester's fourth goal only scored because now Manchester United have to go chasing the game due to terrible refereeing decisions and dumb luck.

Leicester's fifth goal only scored because yet again Manchester United have to go chasing the game and Blackett gets pushed in the back first but yet again the referee doesn't see it.

Beyond pathetic refereeing and game.

I haven't seen worse refereeing since Barca 'beat' Chelsea in the Champions League semi-final.

At least we got Chelsea vs. City to look forward to!

But what an absolutely shit performance from defense today

And taking Di Maria off. That is Moyes level, sorry Gaal but that was a shit decision

Portugeezer

Mark Clatternburg be like:

untitled-1fgptlbz.gif

As I said though, there is no excuse, that was 2 - 3 how the hell United imploded for 5 - 3 is a fucking joke. No class.

kharma45

Wes. Do we have a special rule for this?

Well going on what happened last time I asked for spoilers not to be posted and someone did they ended up getting banned. Probably a one off that one but just don't fucking do it. Even when I've watched races live and then see you doing it in here it really fucks me off. There's zero need to do it.

WJD

I hate to sound like a bloody broken record and like most today he was poor but this singling out of Rooney after every. single. game is just getting fucking tiring now. Usual suspects every week.

Joke of a game.

Evans injured.

De Leat should have been sent off for 3 yellow card offences but only gets 1 yellow card.

Hit the cross bar.

Leicester's second goal not only should have been a free kick to Manchester United first, but then it wasn't even a foul for the 'penalty'.

Leicester's third goal the ball just luckily breaks for one of their players in the box.

Leicester's fourth goal only scored because now Manchester United have to go chasing the game due to terrible refereeing decisions and dumb luck.

Leicester's fifth goal only scored because yet again Manchester United have to go chasing the game and Blackett gets pushed in the back first but yet again the referee doesn't see it.

I haven't seen worse refereeing since Barca 'beat' Chelsea in the Champions League semi-final.

Please, every newspaper and expert calls you out as favourites today. You'll crush Fernandinho who'll have to take care of the midfield by himself.

our defence has been shocking so far this season plus Auguero is on fire so far. Scared. Will take a point if it wasn't for my bet.

Neither Liverpool, Arsenal or Man Utd have the mentality needed to fight for the title imo. I thought we did after last season, but something has changed.

You can't fall apart like that just because one terrible penalty decision goes against you, especally when you're still winning after it.

qindarka

Banned
Please, every newspaper and expert calls you out as favourites today. You'll crush Fernandinho who'll have to take care of the midfield by himself.

The newspapers don't know anything.

And you're at the Etihad, barring that one game last season, you've made a habit of destroying us there. Even our last match there inthe FA Cup was a battering.

caesar

Banned
Joke of a game.

Evans injured.

Hit the cross bar.

AkpmCMU.png

Aside from the assist to Di Maria yes. He slowed play down, and didn't create much else. He ran a lot. At least he played deeper and din't get in the way of the strikers like he usually does.

Rooney's back passes often put the defence under pressure too (i.e. the lead-up to Leicester's third goal).

United looked worse when Mata came off last week; we might have controlled the game better today with him starting. No idea how RVP retains his place over him, even with his goal.

Scum

I have to scroll down to see United and Liverpool

what's going on

what's happening

help me understand the Barclays Premface League

How much for Juve top with Nedved on the back, Yurt? I want to be broken anymore. :-(

Joke of a game.

Evans injured.

Hit the cross bar.

#rekt

Facism

I hate to sound like a bloody broken record and like most today he was poor but this singling out of Rooney after every. single. game is just getting fucking tiring now. Usual suspects every week.

image.php

Joke of a game.

Evans injured.

Hit the cross bar.

image.php
image.php

Pool fans 4th is still on!

I really don't know

None of the teams expected to finish 3rd-5th are convincing at all. We've each only had 1 genuinely good performance. Man Utd have had the easiest fixtures I guess. We really do need Sturridge back though, and fit for at least 25 or so of the remaining fixtures.

And that's without even thinking about an Everton or Southampton competing for one of the spots

Man Utd's loss today doesn't make our showing yesterday any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom