• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Roma are so fucking ill-disciplined.

You have to understand. This used to be the only game that mattered in their Serie A season. Now they're trying to 'grow', but it's not happening for them yet, despite playing like they haven't played in a long, long time. It's the ultimate frustration.

ROMA MERDA

We'll see if y'all can win a match full of fuckery in the Olimpico.

It won't matter by then anymore. #GitaARoma

So...La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and EPL are over in October.

Never sure when people say this, if they are being sarcastic or just mentally challenged. In no way is premier league over, Chelsea are 5 points in front of City with so many points up for losing still. In a game as unpredictable as football you gotta be more than a little thick to think Chelsea already got it. Favorites? Yeah, but City are not just going to let Chelsea win with ease.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zabo killing it :lol

In what world is that a STRAIGHT red for Morata?

Only in confuziz' world that's for sure

Salvadora

Never sure when people say this, if they are being sarcastic or just mentally challenged. In no way is premier league over, Chelsea are 5 points in front of City with so many points up for losing still. In a game as unpredictable as football you gotta be more than a little thick to think Chelsea already got it. Favorites? Yeah, but City are not just going to let Chelsea win with ease.
Add in a wee bit about "small horse" Chelsea and this could be a Mourinho-esque downplaying title hopes comment.

Zabojnik

Roma's inferiority complex is their undoing.

Let's start Morata in every CL game from now on.

I still think there's a way to make Morata and Llorente co-exist. Morata doesn't play shoulders to the goal, and that's all Llorente does.

God, I hope Roma win the league

iuAG7kLUBzkzB.gif

Alright, it was fun. Back to Wasteland 2.

Salvadora

So you think it's already done, with 5 points lead?

Remember when everyone said this was finally Arsenals year last year around this time?
Arsenal =/= Chelsea though (for various reasons) and you have a much, much stronger squad that we had last season.

And not everyone said it was Arsenal's year last season. In fact, I'd say the majority in here said the opposite last year.

You've got this.

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal =/= Chelsea though (for various reasons) and you have a much, much stronger squad that we had last season.

And not everyone said it was Arsenal's year last season. In fact, I'd say the majority in here said the opposite last year.

You've got this.

Wenger going on about Chelsea's financial strength was jokes though

Zabojnik

I just reached
California
but now I have to spend the next four hours catching up on work for Monday.

At least I have Juve's glorious triumph to console me.

I just fucked the crazy monks' shit up in
Temple of Titan
, now I'm on my way to
Damata. Although ... I haven't been able to get into the prison yet. Fucking turrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom